"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

2 minutes ago, Pete the Jakey said:

Anyone contributing to a crowdfunded needs their head examined. 

Whats funny is Roy Macgregor could save the club with the loose change in his wallet if he wanted to. 

#buildtheikea

With all the rumours going around it sounds like his wife and son will have first call on his wallet, or haven't you heard?

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

Just now, SandyCromarty said:

There will be when you gtf and get a thread of your own with Shite Bon Accord instead of bleating absolute drivel on here all day long, and I suppose on other club threads.

No, yours and Clyde usually. Or wherever the next prominent basket case emerges.

Why don't you give us your sales pitch to potential players to give up work to play for ICT.

7 minutes ago, Pete the Jakey said:

Anyone contributing to a crowdfunded needs their head examined. 

Whats funny is Roy Macgregor could save the club with the loose change in his wallet if he wanted to. 

#buildtheikea

When Macgregor dies this is easily the sort of state County could find ourselves in, which is a big part of why I'm not being too triumphalist about this.

Though unquestionably the funny part here is how much money they wasted last year & it's impossible to see what they got for it.

3 minutes ago, forkboy said:

When Macgregor dies this is easily the sort of state County could find ourselves in, which is a big part of why I'm not being too triumphalist about this.

Though unquestionably the funny part here is how much money they wasted last year & it's impossible to see what they got for it.

I think it can only be explained by us paying a fortune for the loan players who were no better than the players we already had.

Still some fans got to meet Jamie Carragher, so that was nice.

Just now, Buzz Killington said:

Still some fans got to meet Jamie Carragher, so that was nice.

Hope he didn't gob on them, the mink that he is.

1 minute ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Maybe one cost saver would be not paying Duncan Ferguson 5 grand a week to aim to achieve second place in League One. Just a wee thought. 

Good news, he took a 40% paycut this August!

16 minutes ago, forkboy said:

Caley having to make the trek to North Kessock to face Inverness Athletic would certainly be a fun day out.

Even funnier when the game is Alness.

1 minute ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Maybe one cost saver would be not paying Duncan Ferguson 5 grand a week to aim to achieve second place in League One. Just a wee thought. 

Not entirely sure the size of the rock you’ve been living under, but Ferguson has taken at least two confirmed wage cuts since that figure was being banded about.

17 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

That was a bit of Chinese whispers, he initially got offered 3k a week then our ex-chairman asked him on his first week if he’d take 2k a week instead.

Its now down to 1200 a week I think 

1 minute ago, Savage Henry said:

Why are ICT paying £125,000 a year for their kits?   That must surely be the worst kit deal in history.

Cause our Ex CEO is a charlatan he  must've been getting some money for that deal. 

The worst part about the kit deal isn't the fact we've over ordered it's the fact we've only bought in like 100 shirts of the current away kit which literally sold out in a day. 

Club could've made money of that for sure. Even my glory hunting mate who's a Celtic fan was asking about it. 

10 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Why are ICT paying £125,000 a year for their kits?   That must surely be the worst kit deal in history.

8 minutes ago, Buzz Killington said:

There was a rumour circulating that some relative of Gardiner is the Puma rep for Scotland.

Gardiner has had free reign over the club for far too long. He probably couldn't believe his luck when the yokels on our board just let him do whatever he wanted and probably pocketed a tidy sum from some of his questionable deals into the bargain.

5 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

That was a bit of Chinese whispers, he initially got offered 3k a week then our ex-chairman asked him on his first week if he’d take 2k a week instead.

Which again shows how much of a incompetent twat Gardiner is cause he would've been the one who initially offered the £3k a week before Morrison looked at it & decided to take it down to £2k which for a club struggling financially in the Championship is just insane. 

We would've got Imrie for about 700 a week.  I'm guessing he and the club would've agreed around that figure at their meeting.

14 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Fair enough. I’d still suggest that, for the calibre of manager which Ferguson seems to be, 60 odd grand a year is far, far too much. 

20 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Undoubtedly.

Maybe it was Gardiner who agreed that terrible deal but why did it not raise red flags with anyone else at the club?

Just now, Cardle is Magic said:

Undoubtedly.

Maybe it was Gardiner who agreed that terrible deal but why did it not raise red flags with anyone else at the club?

They wouldn't have known until after the deal was done.  Everything went through him, the directors had basically zero say on the day to day running of the club.