"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

1 minute ago, Sortmeout said:

The same way as you are aware that some other fans have little sympathy that your clubs cheating has caught up with them? 

Very much a deflection after being methodically taken apart by a poster who actually knows what he’s talking about. Job done. 

Just now, Sortmeout said:

Ouch that stings.

To soften your embarrassment, I’ll give you an answer.

I couldn’t really care less if fans of other clubs take joy in our current situation. It all stems from bitterness anyway, clubs like Falkirk, Arbroath and Queen of the South long for the success The Caley have had. 

1 minute ago, Sir Tarmo said:

I couldn’t really care less if fans of other clubs take joy in our current situation. It all stems from bitterness anyway, clubs like Falkirk, Arbroath and Queen of the South long for the success The Caley have had. 

Caley have less trophies than Falkirk ffs.  

2 minutes ago, Sir Tarmo said:

See you were ahead of the game there and now you are deflecting talking about the success or lack of from clubs that I have nothing to do with.

Luckily my own club has been far more successful, and far more financially solvent, than ICT could ever dream of being.

Job done.

Edited by Sortmeout

23 minutes ago, Sir Tarmo said:

It’s always ‘different’ when it’s Falkirk

You can push whatever narrative you want but the “poor Duncan Ferguson” one is never going to wash with The Caley fanbase after over a year of taking massively inflated wages, playing negative football that got us relegated, being complicit in the Kelty move, going AWOL in the summer and not having any contact with our players who didn’t know if they were being kept or released. He’s a self driven scumbag filled with bullshit excuses. You don’t have a scooby what you’re talking about here.

But it’s hardly Fergusons fault he was given a lucrative contract by your club in the first place.

Scottish football has been littered with decades of financial mismanagement  that has resulted in multiple administrations and liquidations. 

The football authorities should be taking a closer look at the financial abuse that occurs up and down the country. 

There are ways to implement such control but the football clubs and authorities don’t seem to have the appetite.

Its an absolute clusterfcuk of a situation and invariably fans and creditors are the ones who get shafted.

Edited by Molotov

Just now, Sortmeout said:

See you were ahead of the game there and now you are deflecting talking about the success or lack of from clubs that I have nothing to do with.

Luckily my own club has been far more successful, and far more financially solvent, that ICT could ever dream of being.

Job done.

I have no idea what club you support, but I certainly won’t be spending my time visiting your threads talking with authority on things I know nothing about and then deflecting when I get found out. An extremely embarrassing episode for you.

Just now, Molotov said:

But it’s hardly Fergusons fault he was given a lucrative contract by your club in the first place.

It’s not. But do you know what is?

- Playing negative football for draws every week, resulting in our relegation (potentially back to back)

- signing about 8 defenders in one window when we had a solid defence, and a shite attack

- going AWOL in the summer showing absolutely no respect to our players who were out of contract, some of whom are club legends

- signing his son who failed at Forfar Athletic, then whinging about not being able to sign anyone

- being part of the Kelty move, pushing for it so that he could return to Liverpool more easily

- constant digs at the fans in the newspapers (that he’s in every week making it all about himself)

ICT are just one of those nothing clubs like Gretna, Kelty, Spartans and Cove. No history, fans or solid roots in the community. When they hit financial problems, no one is going to dig them out like fans did at Dundee and Dunfermline. They'll disappear and nobody will notice, just an obscure pub quiz question in years to come.

ICT will be famous only for a newspaper headline. 

1 minute ago, Sir Tarmo said:

I have no idea what club you support, but I certainly won’t be spending my time visiting your threads talking with authority on things I know nothing about and then deflecting when I get found out. An extremely embarrassing episode for you.

He’s a Killie fan. Surely that’s clear?

At the end of the day this forum is for all supporters to have their say/banter etc. 

If all you want is one club opinions then this ain’t the forum. Live and let live I say. You can always just ignore.

Just now, Molotov said:

He’s a Killie fan. Surely that’s clear?

At the end of the day this forum is for all supporters to have their say/banter etc. 

If all you want is one club opinions then this ain’t the forum. Live and let live I say. You can always just ignore.

You can have your opinion and everyone is welcome to it. Coming on to another thread trying to lecture a fanbase on Duncan Ferguson, when you know absolutely nothing about the situation, will be rightly called out. 

Just now, Sir Tarmo said:

It’s not. But do you know what is?

- Playing negative football for draws every week, resulting in our relegation (potentially back to back)

- signing about 8 defenders in one window when we had a solid defence, and a shite attack

- going AWOL in the summer showing absolutely no respect to our players who were out of contract, some of whom are club legends

- signing his son who failed at Forfar Athletic, then whinging about not being able to sign anyone

- being part of the Kelty move, pushing for it so that he could return to Liverpool more easily

- constant digs at the fans in the newspapers (that he’s in every week making it all about himself)

I think it’s clear to absolutely everyone that he’s not got a great track record as a manager/coach. It was an appointment that your board though would “stimulate” an upwards turn in fortune.

It was clear to just about everyone else that it was a HUGE gamble. 

Your board failed you. That much is clear. You and I would never have appointed him.

15 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Hardly the club never asked the fans to provide the money the fans did it off their own back. And what was the other disastrous scheme? Christ an Airdrie/Clydebank fan criticising other clubs on how they are run is really quite something.

Imagine working all week for a wage to then  eagerly pitch in to pay Leigh Griffiths wages 😂😂

Immaculate grifting from FFC

Just now, Molotov said:

I think it’s clear to absolutely everyone that he’s not got a great track record as a manager/coach. It was an appointment that your board though would “stimulate” an upwards turn in fortune.

It was clear to just about everyone else that it was a HUGE gamble. 

Your board failed you. That much is clear. You and I would never have appointed him.

It was yes. The board get no respect from myself or any of The Caley fans. Just as ‘Big Dunc’ gets absolutely no respect from us either. It’s simple.