"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

2 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I've been trying to work out who Sandy is 'irl' for years.  I've whittled it down to two people, one I still see at game and one I haven't for years.

I know he isn't me, nor me, he.

Cheers for that!  Just when I thought that pronouns couldn't get any more confusing??

59 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

FFS, stop digging. You're just coming over as a bit of a fanny. You might think you're very funny, but you're not. Just tiresome.

There have been a very small number of posts on this thread in recent days from me.  Most simply responding to accusations from others, and yet you are mewling away like a wee child for absolutely no reason.  Go back and check if you like. 

Grow up and stop wasting everyone's time.  The future of a club is at stake.  

So here we are in administration with so far the administrators returning positive feeds.

On the clubs business side I think that it's all agreed that the Board messed up.

On the football the rot started with Dodds and was finished with Ferguson.

So now we are back to our roots, back to where it all started with an inexperienced bunch who I'm sure are keen to get on to winning just as we the fans are.

Faint Heart Never Fecked a pig.

All the club staff have been retained, for the moment.  Might be some reduction in hours.  Three bids in for the club since we went into admin, doubtless all three have been Ketan Makwana using different email accounts.

You have to wonder, we've made these eye-watering losses for years and years.  We go into admin and release.... four players.  Where did all the money go?  It's not like Dundee, where they at least signed Ravanelli and Burley etc, you can see where it went.  

Just now, ICTChris said:

All the club staff have been retained, for the moment.  Might be some reduction in hours.  Three bids in for the club since we went into admin, doubtless all three have been Ketan Makwana using different email accounts.

You have to wonder, we've made these eye-watering losses for years and years.  We go into admin and release.... four players.  Where did all the money go?  It's not like Dundee, where they at least signed Ravanelli and Burley etc, you can see where it went.  

That's what pisses me off.  Aren't clubs who spunk wages on players and managers they can't afford meant to be good?

10 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

I think it was mentioned on here or maybe Ferguson said it but I might be misremembering 

You are right. He is out with a health issue. Can't remember where it was mentioned either though.

1 minute ago, Carmel Wafer said:

United trying to block Newman's loan being cancelled (courier sport)

What are they smoking down at Tannadice? He's our second choice so there is no benefit to him in staying here anyway.

3 minutes ago, Carmel Wafer said:

United trying to block Newman's loan being cancelled (courier sport)

I don't blame them.  He's fucking shite.

Just now, Central Belt Caley said:

Would’ve been great fun hearing Brad McKay and Kevin Mchattie were on 50k a year each 

Someone once told me that Brad Mackay was one of our highest ever earners.  They told me his wage and you literally wouldn't believe it if I told you.  I don't really believe it tbh.