"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

2 hours ago, PB1994 said:

Dan MacKays younger brother is in the youth system and is apparently rated even higher than Dan. I liked the look of Nicholson every time he has played too.

It must be tough for youth players for us and County coming through as the only real loan options are Elgin or the Highland League, the jump between that and the Championship is massive.

We have had many loans at Elgin most of them nowhere good enough for full time football but Nicholson certainly looked the part and I would be surprised if he is not a regular ICT starter in a couple of seasons.

6 hours ago, Supercaleyman94 said:

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/sport/football/inverness-caledonian-thistle/1474956/caley-thistle-sign-up-10-youth-players-on-professional-contracts/

Lol remember this? Came across it today "The Future of the club" only 3 of those players are still with us and one is on loan from Hibs a lot can change in 5 years. 

LOL

What point do you think you are making and if you have one, what would you do better?

6 hours ago, Supercaleyman94 said:

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/sport/football/inverness-caledonian-thistle/1474956/caley-thistle-sign-up-10-youth-players-on-professional-contracts/

Lol remember this? Came across it today "The Future of the club" only 3 of those players are still with us and one is on loan from Hibs a lot can change in 5 years. 

Most of them probably didn't survive their year in Fort William as an ersatz B-team.

21 minutes ago, third lanark said:

Good luck tomorrow guys hope you do it

That's very generous of you. Given your goodwill and on that basis alone, I'd like to return the compliment and wish you every good fortune on Sunday 

22 hours ago, Supercaleyman94 said:

It failed before it started really after the HL clubs rejected our reserve team into the league. 

2 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Thought our new defender played pretty well today and at least your liquidation has been postponed for a year or so, reasons to be positive. 

He’s a very good player with plenty championship experience, good forward thinking from Dundee imo with the inevitable yo-yo relegation in 12 months.

Yesterday proved Billy Dodds is a tactical genius and when his new contract is announced I fully expect us all, in one voice, to swear allegiance to our leader!

Furthermore, the player’s departure list should be announced soon and confirmed by Dodds, many will be moving on.

1 hour ago, PB1994 said:

Have a fucking day off man.

Sean Welsh (our captain) in the papers today telling the club to get Dodds’ contract sorted and that he’s “done a great job.”

Should he have a fucking day off too?? Hush pal!

5 minutes ago, NorthStand10 said:

Sean Welsh (our captain) in the papers today telling the club to get Dodds’ contract sorted and that he’s “done a great job.”

Should he have a fucking day off too?? Hush pal!

Yes he absolutely should be having a day off today. He will be too those comments would have been from yesterday.

He’s hardly going to come out in the papers and say he hopes Billy Dodds isn’t given a new contract is he?

24 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

Yes he absolutely should be having a day off today. He will be too those comments would have been from yesterday.

He’s hardly going to come out in the papers and say he hopes Billy Dodds isn’t given a new contract is he?

I suggest the so called boo boys recognise a tongue in cheek post! Seriously though, I trust the opinion of our captain and the players more than some of the interesting folk on our forum.

Would you back the opinion of people who tipped Paul Sheerin for the job? I certainly hope not, but maybe you did!