14 minutes ago, Gibby82 said:

This bit, though:

Songs that many thought were confined to the 1970s and '80s are back and being chanted, seemingly unchallenged.

When did they go away?

I do wonder if some journalists have spent too much time in a comfy world of football reporting, and not enough time watching it anywhere outside the press box.

Be interesting to see how many of them ever have to pay for a ticket.

17 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I do wonder if some journalists have spent too much time in a comfy world of football reporting, and not enough time watching it anywhere outside the press box.

Be interesting to see how many of them ever have to pay for a ticket.

It’s such a widespread, prevalent problem that the only solution is for away-fan numbers to be reduced, but at the same time it’s quiet enough you can’t hear it in the posh seats?

The thread fairly gets a shift on when we start talking sectarianism eh?

Firstly, Hibs should be concerned about the growing number of arseholes in our own support, especially the coked up ultra phannies that we've got in ever increasing supply.

However, even those bairns pale into insignificance when compared to the Glaswegian hordes of hate (both cheeks) who come to visit us a few times a season.

It would be very useful if someone could make a YouTube lowlight compilation reel of what us and other clubs have to endure; and then publicly hold the SFA accountable to respond to it. 

There was a point a while ago where there was at least an acknowledgement of it (The Blue Book?) And Billy Boys was all but eradicated (at Ibrox anyway).

Definite resurgence in the past few years, possibly down to the scrapping of the OB@F act?

18 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Oh sorry they only wave them after one has committed a terrorist attack.  Silly me. 

f**k has any of it got to do with attending a football game in Scotland? 

So, you have no evidence of someone flying actual Hamas or ETA flags? ETA aren't even a thing any more...

3 hours ago, Gibby82 said:

This bit, though:

Songs that many thought were confined to the 1970s and '80s are back and being chanted, seemingly unchallenged.

When did they go away?

To some extent but that "to die a Fnn bstd", I haven't heard that since the 80s.

Rancid as fck behaviour. Am no fan of Boyle but to sing that at someone who's been injured carrying out their job is low life behaviour. Ditto the Hibs fans who threw a bladed weapon at Shankland recently.

6 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

To some extent but that "to die a Fnn bstd", I haven't heard that since the 80s.

Wait till I tell you about this mental club called Rangers.. 👀 

6 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

Rancid as fck behaviour. Am no fan of Boyle but to sing that at someone who's been injured carrying out their job is low life behaviour. Ditto the Hibs fan who threw a bladed weapon at Shankland recently.

I agree. But Hibs aren't the only club who have idiots chucking projectiles on the pitch. Your club has it's own group of coked up nuggets who like a wee throw.

Edited by AndyM

27 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Lewis Miller in the Australian squad for WC qualifiers v Lebanon on Mar 21 in Sydney and Mar 26 in Canberra (the away game).

Hope they get scudded. 

1 hour ago, Specky Ginger said:

Programme for tonight's game. Only £3.

For sale in and around the ground.

GJHRjsfWEAEkgKq.jpeg

Will this be available online to buy. 

On 13/03/2024 at 12:54, Crùbag said:

So, you have no evidence of someone flying actual Hamas or ETA flags? ETA aren't even a thing any more...

In Celtics own statement on the matter they said (don’t quote me on the exact wording) fans were displaying banners supporting terrorist organizations and Celtic fans also mentioned that PFLP flags were being shown.

What more evidence do you need? 

• 2 weeks later...

What are dot net banning loads of posters for?  Place is dead as f**k too apart from delusional happy clapping gimps and that weirdo from Donegal who wants us to sign an Aussie left back and pay a fee for him to be a back up based on reports on there :lol: 

2 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

What are dot net banning loads of posters for?  Place is dead as f**k too apart from delusional happy clapping gimps and that weirdo from Donegal who wants us to sign an Aussie left back and pay a fee for him to be a back up based on reports on there :lol: 

I got banned from Hibees Bounce for slagging Michael Schumacher. 

A right cliquey bunch of oddballs.