17 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

I'm not a fan of hiring previous bosses tbh. Much as Stubbs can rely on a warm welcome etc. it'd be rubbish if he had a duff run and ruined his reputation among fans.

He couldn't do much worse than Hecky tho, not as if he'd be coming into a winning side. I wanted Stubbs back in February and I was fucking right.  

1 hour ago, MixuFixit said:

If we're gonna get an old manager Alex Miller's only 70...

Plays golf most days from what I have seen - I was doing some work at his golf club during the summer - still looks very fit and healthy.

I resisted the temptation to ask him why his fitba was so boring..............................

35 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Plays golf most days from what I have seen - I was doing some work at his golf club during the summer - still looks very fit and healthy.

I resisted the temptation to ask him why his fitba was so boring..............................

He watched Edinburgh City destroy Stenny last week so he can now appreciate exciting football! 

1 hour ago, HibsFan said:

Tracey the Fan Rep having to step down because of abuse from the oddballs and cretins in our support. M9.png.cc3f8ec0cea05fa8db1150e1f94ab399.png

She's been in touch with the police and everything.

Fuckin twitter hardmen.

Tracey was very helpful to me in resolving something a few months back, shes a decent person and doesnt deserve whatever shite was thrown her way.

Brian Rice, Derek Riordan and Paul Kane all on the “give oor pal Yogi the job” bandwagon. Can’t wait to see who appears in the press tomorrow to jump on with them.

Och, that’s only because they’re gaffataped to chairs in the back room of The Loch and being forced to drink pints of Fentanyl laced Strongbow Dark Fruits.

Quite amusing reading Kickback and Hibs.net right now...is a case on both sides, looking at the candidates list...of dodging the bullet!  Not a lot of inspiring names for either side - Jack Ross and Steve Robinson are the only two I see I would like to see at Hibs, and I have a sneaky feeling, they will be the two Edinburgh club managers in 1 month's time. 

I'm watching BBC's 'Guilt' just now (v.v. dece, would recommend) and see it has quite a few references to Hibs, including an early 90s jersey, various shots of Easter Road and a wee convo* about the central characters' support for the club.

Sure, fans of some clubs care about stuff like 'football' and 'results' but when it comes to being a sexy cultural institution, the old Hibernian warrior poets will always be the top boeeys in this country.

About our relegation unfortunately but I suppose that times the drama well with certain, now well publicised Scottish tax schemes