It's times like this I wish we still had capital punishment in this country. A cushy prison sentence just doesn't seem enough here. Fucking scumbags who witness the theft of flowers simply cannot be rehabilitated into our society.

1 minute ago, Lester Freamon said:

It's times like this I wish we still had capital punishment in this country. A cushy prison sentence just doesn't seem enough here. Fucking scumbags who witness the theft of flowers simply cannot be rehabilitated into our society.

And a brooch... I am sure the sentimental value far outstrips the monetary value however. Let alone the fact that she has to endure groups of scumbags in their twenties just strolling on to her property and stealing her possessions. Sad times.

10 hours ago, bennett said:

Hibs star Ryan Porteous was part of a group who stole a woman’s tribute to her mum who died from dementia.

The 22-year-old defender was caught on camera as a man entered a garden to take the homemade wreath.
The incident happened in the early hours of Sunday morning after Porteous and pals drank in a miners’ club in Dalkeith, Midlothian.

The devastated homeowner managed to trace the memorial after she used social media and published a security camera image of Porteous and his pals.

A local contacted the woman and identified the Easter Road idol. She was also told the wreath had been dumped outside a nearby Aldi. She found it damaged and her mum’s brooch, which was placed in the centre, was missing

Seeing as the warrior poets have already manned the battlements in defence of oor Ryan, I feel now is the time to launch a scything counter-attack on your Ryan. 

FMC31n2XoAEnBkX?format=jpg&name=small

In the words of Sir Alex Ferguson: "He could have killed him". 

Where is Steven Gerrard now? His protege is running amock and being a menace in our society without his stern guidance. 

Edited by Chefki Kuqi

5 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

And a brooch... I am sure the sentimental value far outstrips the monetary value however. Let alone the fact that she has to endure groups of scumbags in their twenties just strolling on to her property and stealing her possessions. Sad times.

Ah, so you've not even watched the video then.

3 minutes ago, Lester Freamon said:

Ah, so you've not even watched the video then.

Just the stills. You see one of the gang walking in to her garden and stealing the wreath (and brooch) from her door. Another is standing at her gate, whilst the others are standing around sniggering outside her garden. What have you seen on the video that contradicts this?

2 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Just the stills. You see one of the gang walking in to her garden and stealing the wreath (and brooch) from her door. Another is standing at her gate, whilst the others are standing around sniggering outside her garden. What have you seen on the video that contradicts this?

Can clearly see the country’s most box office sportsman shouting at his mate when he’s being a bellend before walking away.

I would be disappointed if he doesn’t receive some kind of commendation for this 😎.

2 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

Can clearly see the country’s most box office sportsman shouting at his mate when he’s being a bellend before walking away.

I would be disappointed if he doesn’t receive some kind of commendation for this 😎.

So true to his cowardly reputation, he is the first of the group to start making the getaway, before his mate rejoins the group and they make off with the stolen goods. Wonder who kept the brooch?

3 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

It was just your description of 'groups of scumbags strolling on to her property', when it's clear even from the stills that it is one person.

It's also weird that you've somehow deduced that the others are sniggering from a grainy still image.

Proper Miss Marple here.

Just seen in the original article Bennett shared that Porto was drinking in a miners’ club*.

So let’s get this story straight:

Ryan Porteous, local laddie, sticking to his humble working class roots by drinking in a miners’ club - despite being handsomely paid as fitting of Scotland’s finest centre back in several generations - is led astray by some ne’er-do-well pals of his into a woman’s front garden during an innocent late night stroll through Dalkeith.

The ‘victim’ of the ordeal is a curtain twitcher with a grasscam, only bought and used by the most hate-filled in society, who operate under the assumption that they are the protagonist of reality and everybody outside their immediate circle of family and friends is scum! As a show of protest against this cold, dystopian self-state surveillance that this woman had installed on her property, a symbol of the decaying social contract in former-mining communities like Dalkeith, Porteous and his comrades took to arms.

And yet I’m supposed to believe that Ryan Porteous is the bad guy here? Risible.

*”Something something well Leigh Griffiths was drinking in a different kind of minors club!”

8 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Fucks sake Kyle, we get it - you "hate" Hibs and probably "hate" Ryan Porteous because hes a Hibs fan.

Watch the video, there was nobody standing "sniggering",  Porteous told the guy to f**k off when he started going in the gate.

"the gang" jesus f**k its Dalkeith, no The fucking Wire......................

1 minute ago, Lester Freamon said:

It was just your description of 'groups of scumbags strolling on to her property', when it's clear even from the stills that it is one person.

It's also weird that you've somehow deduced that the others are sniggering from a grainy still image.

Proper Miss Marple here.

Just seen the video. Porteous is a part of the group that stole the wreath and brooch. The group left the scene together, with the cowardly Porteous one of the first to begin the getaway. It doesn't matter how many of these adult males actually walked on to her property, or lifted her belongings. Even hanging around outside her house as one of their fellow scumbags commits the crime is intimidating. Any sign of the deceased woman's brooch?

Just now, Leith Green said:

Fucks sake Kyle, we get it - you "hate" Hibs and probably "hate" Ryan Porteous because hes a Hibs fan.

Watch the video, there was nobody standing "sniggering",  Porteous told the guy to f**k off when he started going in the gate.

"the gang" jesus f**k its Dalkeith, no The fucking Wire......................

VERB
  1. (gang together)
    (of a number of people) form a group or gang.
    "three banks ganged together to form a ‘virtual bank’"

1 minute ago, Kyle Reese said:

Just seen the video. Porteous is a part of the group that stole the wreath and brooch. The group left the scene together, with the cowardly Porteous one of the first to begin the getaway. It doesn't matter how many of these adult males actually walked on to her property, or lifted her belongings. Even hanging around outside her house as one of their fellow scumbags commits the crime is intimidating. Any sign of the deceased woman's brooch?

I hate cowardly thieving bullies. I'd feel the same way regardless of who they support.

4 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

“the getaway”

It wasn’t some elaborate heist you moon howling lunatic :lol:

1 hour ago, Kyle Reese said:

A lone shining light on a dark sea of excuses. 

59 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

22 year old man stoatin aboot Woodburn with a group of lads nicking tributes to deceased parents. Yes, if you think that is normal behaviour and that he doesn't deserve criticism, then we clearly have very different ideas about what is excusable and not. Boy's a total fucking rasper.

Idiot Facepalm GIF

51 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Yeah, I got it (the poppies thing was a bit hard to miss), but I maybe gave you a bit too much credit with the rest of it. Shame because I did think that you were perhaps a lone voice of decency there. Never mind. 🤷‍♂️

45 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

I'm sure it would be a great comfort to the grieving woman, that not only does she need to suffer her property being stolen from her garden, by groups of lads in their twenties, but she is actually being made out to be in the wrong for trying to protect her property. It's okay to admit someone is a fucking scumbag, even if they do happen to play for your team you know. :) 

31 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

19 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

11 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

So true to his cowardly reputation, he is the first of the group to start making the getaway, before his mate rejoins the group and they make off with the stolen goods. Wonder who kept the brooch?

6 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

4 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:
VERB
  1. (gang together)
    (of a number of people) form a group or gang.
    "three banks ganged together to form a ‘virtual bank’"

3 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

I hate cowardly thieving bullies. I'd feel the same way regardless of who they support.

Obsessed GIF

10 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

bird-law-i-know-a-lot-a-bout-the-law-and-various-other-lawyerings.gif.0f7da03cd208e776676513cc73f7269e.gif

5 minutes ago, Lester Freamon said:

bird-law-i-know-a-lot-a-bout-the-law-and-various-other-lawyerings.gif.0f7da03cd208e776676513cc73f7269e.gif

As a good wholesome Hearts supporting citizen, I have never really had much experience of the wrong side of the law. I assume they teach you guys the basics at Hibs school though? 😎