Seemingly we've been picked for that as we offer Hibs fans their lowest away ticket, which is nice I guess.

Either that or Hibs want the "new" fans to come back so just picked the biggest pile of dross side in the league in the hope you pump us.

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Have hibs not massively increased ticket prices in general this season? 

Dont think so (but I have a ST, so cant say for sure).

Upcoming matches in West Upper (where I sit)

Ross County £24

Celtic £33

My ST was £385 (early bird) and prices are frozen for next season. ST is very good value v walk up at Hibs, although for various reasons I have missed two games already and deffo missing the St J match as out the country.

I have a mate who is a Hearts fan and he is in the Wheatfield (opposite the new one) pays over £500.................

23 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Seemingly we've been picked for that as we offer Hibs fans their lowest away ticket, which is nice I guess.

Either that or Hibs want the "new" fans to come back so just picked the biggest pile of dross side in the league in the hope you pump us.

Latter - fingers crossed !

Boys. Back in the Burgh for the first time in 3 years, and fancy the County game tomorrow. Only way I'll be allowed to go is if I can convince my wife there's no covid risk.

Now... dont be a smart c***. I know it's not exactly going to be downtown Manhattan on a summer Saturday night. But can anyone suggest a section we can buy tickets where it might be EVEN MORE sparsely populated than the rest? 

Back in my days, this would have been southern ends of the East and West - but maybe things done changed. 

Thanks in advance.

Foot. Xx

Edited by The Other Foot

1 hour ago, The Other Foot said:

Boys. Back in the Burgh for the first time in 3 years, and fancy the County game tomorrow. Only way I'll be allowed to go is if I can convince my wife there's no covid risk.

Now... dont be a smart c***. I know it's not exactly going to be downtown Manhattan on a summer Saturday night. But can anyone suggest a section we can buy tickets where it might be EVEN MORE sparsely populated than the rest? 

Back in my days, this would have been southern ends of the East and West - but maybe things done changed. 

Thanks in advance.

Foot. Xx

Famous Five mate. 

Thanks in advance.

Foot. Xx

Any of the corners are generally quiet, FF lower or the north end of the East or West. South end of the East is the singing section these days. 

Thanks in advance.

Foot. Xx

It's still fairly busy in my southern end of West upper.....but you can still probably get a bit with a couple seats around you. 

Are they selling tickets in the south stand? That could be your best bet?

7 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

It's still fairly busy in my southern end of West upper.....but you can still probably get a bit with a couple seats around you. 

Are they selling tickets in the south stand? That could be your best bet?

Cheers lads. God, if I can tell my wife that I'll be in the South stand alongside the Ross County fan and his mate, I'll be onto a winner 

16 minutes ago, The Other Foot said:

Cheers lads. God, if I can tell my wife that I'll be in the South stand alongside the Ross County fan and his mate, I'll be onto a winner 

You can tell her whatever you like, go to the boozer pre match and get a ticket for the singing sectionSimon Pegg Wink GIF

On 17/02/2022 at 07:52, WestHibee said:

With McPake departing from Dundee. Where he had a decent record of bringing through young players (Mulligan, Robertson, Cameron) when he was in-charge of the U18s and then as First Team Manager would he be the worst kind of person for us to approach to assist Steve Kean with the U18s/Development Squad. Maybe a bit out there but we have found room for several ex-managerial jobbers, mostly of the Edinburgh City ilk (McDonaugh & Jardine), in our youth set up so why not McPake. 

McDonaugh was actually an ex Hibee jobber when he joined City as he was youth coach at East Mains before joining Falkirk. This is how we got Porto and others on loan.