15 minutes ago, Zing. said:

“the getaway”

It wasn’t some elaborate heist you moon howling lunatic :lol:

I don't think the complexity of the crime is relevant. Scumbag from gang steals woman's possessions from her property. Other scumbags in the gang depart and some of the stolen property is never recovered. It is strange that people are trying to excuse this. What on earth is the world coming too. :( 

27 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

We’re about 5 posts away from Kyle claiming he was looking for bites here. 

I'm glad you find gangs of lads harassing women in their homes and stealing from them such a trivial matter. :( 

2 hours ago, Kyle Reese said:

As a good wholesome Hearts supporting citizen, I have never really had much experience of the wrong side of the law. I assume they teach you guys the basics at Hibs school though? 😎

As a less-than-wholesome Hibs supporting citizen who has had his fair share of run-ins and slaps on the wrist, I can confirm that Porto barely did anything wrong on this occasion and should only be ashamed that he spent time in 'Widdy'. 

5 minutes ago, Joe Terrapin said:

Riled Keek was noticably quiet over the weekend for some reason so you can understand his pent up frustration had to manifest itself somehow.

Well thank God it manifested itself as tear-stained rants on a forum and not dead women in the basement. 

Should still check his basement though.