1 minute ago, The Other Foot said:

I don’t think we’ll get rid of the rainbow guy. But I suppose if Doidge is going then it makes sense. Still. We’re screaming for a dependable midfield presence, and competition at CB. Boyle has the goals we need for top six

We need a Doidge replacement as hes utter mince (vegan pun intended) as well as 1/2 midfielders and a CH.  A quarter of the way there if we get the Swindon dude. 

1 hour ago, Hoose Rice said:

Swindon Town talisman Harry McKirdy is on the radar of Scottish Premiership outfit Hibernian once again, according to an update from The Sun reporter Alan Nixon.

The 25-year-old was in top form for the Robins last season in League Two, scoring 22 times in 37 appearances as well as netting against Premier League giants Manchester City in round three of the FA Cup.

Back in April, Nixon reported that the versatile forward was a target for Hibs this coming summer as the Edinburgh club looked to bolster their attack.

Swindon Town talisman Harry McKirdy is on the radar of Scottish Premiership outfit Hibernian once again, according to an update from The Sun reporter Alan Nixon.

The 25-year-old was in top form for the Robins last season in League Two, scoring 22 times in 37 appearances as well as netting against Premier League giants Manchester City in round three of the FA Cup.

Back in April, Nixon reported that the versatile forward was a target for Hibs this coming summer as the Edinburgh club looked to bolster their attack.

The last striker Hibs signed from Swindon was James Collins.

I'll just leave that there. 

4 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

The last striker Hibs signed from Swindon was James Collins.

I'll just leave that there. 

Was decent when he left. Just left Cardiff to join Derby. 

Maybe LJ can do a better job than Fenlon and Butcher? (fkn hope so anyway). 

McKirdy seems like a more mental version of Jason Cummings. Doubt we‘d pay the sort of cash required to get him to be fair.

Still think a centre mid and centre half are a higher priority. If Doidge goes we could do with a loan to see us through till Nisbet is back in December.

7 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

If Alan Nixon told me water was wet I would check.

He just constantly plucks players from lower league football and links us with them and invariably they never sign.

However a broken clock etc etc but I would take this with a pinch of salt.

26 minutes ago, gannonball said:

A talented roaster of a striker, how very Hibs.

We have a 36 year old winger from a Celtic minded family. Nice guy but bit of walking injury. Yours for 2 cases of Irn Bru and the Uber fare to Parkhead.

18 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

if we don’t sign another centre-back and a central midfielder. I’ll be unhappy. 

Doidge is doing well and brings something different to the team - Shite.

Happy with what we have - Minging shite.