5 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Anyone seen Bojang’s comments tonight? 

Get these fucking idiots out of our club now. 

I thought Tracey (ex fans rep) was meant to look after player welfare?

tbh, putting him up in Ormiston on his Tod was ridiculous.

48 minutes ago, Stylish Kid said:

I mean the flat isn't massive, but it's hardly a hovel 🤷

It’s less of an issue about the flat I think however it really isn’t great.

The fact a 20 year old boy that can’t speak English has been isolated in Ormiston (a place miles away from Edinburgh) with no public transport is an absolutely dreadful look.

Absolutely no chance we’ve got Kukhareych, Fish, Schofield etc alone in tiny flats in the middle of nowhere.

Hibs.net’s faithful and a certain poster on here will be along shortly to tell us about how this is in fact good and that Ron Gordon played a master stroke by saving the club money on his accommodation.

Edited by Les Cabbage

8 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Get these fucking idiots out of our club now. What a disgrace to treat a young lad like that. 

A lot of that sounds like shite to me. Sure it will be investigated but it doesn’t add up. Having him stay in Ormiston isn’t the best for his social life but he’d be at most a ten minute walk from training, hardly a massive hardship and we don’t give out cars to players.

The apartment I’ve seen is far from a prison cell either. Not fancy by any means but seemed fine. Two bedrooms, double bed etc and all in a decent condition. I believe he got moved there after spending time in a different flat, be interesting to hear why that happened. 

There’s no chance we could do anything dodgy with his wages or taxes. f**k knows what he’s on about there.

Sure Hibs will respond but as I say, a lot of it doesn’t add up at the moment. 

Edited by Zing.

2 hours ago, Zing. said:

A lot of that sounds like shite to me. Sure it will be investigated but it doesn’t add up. Having him stay in Ormiston isn’t the best for his social life but he’d be at most a ten minute walk from training, hardly a massive hardship and we don’t give out cars to players.

The apartment I’ve seen is far from a prison cell either. Not fancy by any means but seemed fine. Two bedrooms, double bed etc and all in a decent condition. I believe he got moved there after spending time in a different flat, be interesting to hear why that happened. 

There’s no chance we could do anything dodgy with his wages or taxes. f**k knows what he’s on about there.

Sure Hibs will respond but as I say, a lot of it doesn’t add up at the moment. 

I sometimes stop at HTC when I am cycling in East Lothian, and have seen Bojang laughing and joking away with other players while warming down on the outside bikes you can see from the gates so the stuff about issues from day 1 dont ring true.

I imagine some of it will be the inevitable lashing out of a disappointed player who has had his loan terminated early, the stuff about the tax is clearly drivel.

I suspect he was moved to the Ormiston flat as he cant drive, and its only a short walk to HTC.

I had heard previously that he (and some others) who were told they didnt have a future were not training with the first team so he was probably a bit pissed off. 

Hibs are a shambles right now, but theres a world of difference between that and what was stated in the (now deleted) facebook post.

8 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Yeah, the 'strange taxes' line is the point where credibility is burst.

That sounded a bit silly, as did the flat nonsense - but there are aspects that seem more credible than others.

Hibs wanted rid and told him in December he would be leaving in Jan (and he and the others told to find new clubs were not training with the first team). This may have upset him.

If he was genuinely treated poorly by any of the coaching staff then that needs addressing.