Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

The way she uses people's names at her work and expects you to remember who they are.

So much this. Also making the mistake of thinking that I give a **** about the gossip from her workplace.

As for the offside rule cliché, she asked this once, I explained it within 20 secs (to my own credit btw), and she's known ever since. She doesn't 'get' competitive sport though. Griffiths scores that second goal and it's a faux "wooo!". Kane then scores and it's simply an emotionless "that's a shame". She's like this in anything competitive, which is a shame as I've been screaming out for a MarioKart DS buddy ever since I got the thing. I want her to be genuinely seething when I 'koopa-shell her just short of the finishing line'* and win the race by quarter of a second.

*This could be the latest P&B innuendo.

On 6/28/2017 at 22:54, DeeTillEhDeh said:

pin number 

Mods, please.

On 6/28/2017 at 22:55, harry94 said:

I told my girlfriend that I suffer from a condition which means that two sets of conflicting audio in close proximity to each other makes me physically ill and I need to go and take a lie down. So far so good and she has been much better with it recently.

This is me. I cannot abide when the tv is on and the radio or a video clip on phone/ipad is played at the same time. It drives me absolutely mental. 

The most infuriating thing above all else for me though, is when I ask her a question and she doesn't respond. So I ask again, assuming she hasn't heard me and she snaps at me.

I've sort of got the opposite problem where she'll reply with a two syllable noise. It's not the standard hmmm-hmmm with the inflection for yes, nor the similar for no, but something that sits in between the two which obviously means 'not yes, not no'. Tricky to put the sound into words, but hopefully you know what I mean!

On 29/06/2017 at 15:21, Cerberus said:

I need to go fairly frequently and plunger the shower drain like I'm wanking off the Hulk.

As if plunging the lavvy isn't bad enough, now I'm stuck with that mental image when I'm doing it.

Thanks, you b*****d.

1 minute ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

As if plunging the lavvy isn't bad enough, now I'm stuck with that mental image when I'm doing it.

Thanks, you b*****d.

It's usually just after I've had a shower so I'd be naked, squatted with my unrestricted balls swinging to the thrust of every plunge.

I don't know if that helps at all.

Just now, KnightswoodBear said:

Of course vegetables are allowed.  I'm not a fucking slob.

They are not, however, allowed anywhere near my beer drawer.

Sorry, that's more throbber's style I suppose.

Just catching on to this fantastic thread. Where to begin?

Hair blocking sinks - actually rips the collected hair of her brush and rinses it down the sink - just after I've finished clearing it with the sulphuric acid stuff. Comes into a room I'm in alone and changes the lighting - either switches lights on or off then fucks off leaving me in the room with completely different and unwanted lighting. It's all right to leave the radio - actually radios - on all day and night, but the TV needs to go off even if you're just going for a piss. Constantly shouting at the kids in either an extremely aggressive manner - wonders why they give it back to her. Eating half my toast (anything I've made for myself after refusing my offer to make her some).

What really fucks me off is on a Friday night is her saying - 'what are your plans for the weekend'. This is code for I've a million fucking jobs for you you lazy c**t and if you think you're sitting on your arse watching sport you've another thing coming. Imagine saying to the wife - what have you got planned for the weekend love because I think it's time you washed the inside of the windows, shampooed the carpets and did all the washing and ironing? You would get fucking stabbed. They are all c***s.