Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

Guest Moomintroll
Are people genuinely putting Shandon Par forward as a boxing coach here or am I being whooshed?
The least surprising thing on the thread is that his wee girl has battered f**k out of him.
No, even though I liked one of his posts when he was siding with Damien v2.0, the majority verdict on here is that TheScarf being coached by the loafer obsessed cape wearer would result in him losing the fight with the brat. Quite frankly, Muffy is the brains of that particular outfit.

3 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Are people genuinely putting Shandon Par forward as a boxing coach here or am I being whooshed?

The least surprising thing on the thread is that his wee girl has battered f**k out of him.

That only goes to show what a good coach I am. 

Play the old duffer taking an interest card. Whenever he gets on the PS sit down next to him and give him the "Is this the Xbox thing I've heard about?", "What's this game then?", "Who's winning?", "Is it a real person you're playing against?" patter. Couple of nights of this and the wee shite will be desperate to get outside and away from you.