Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

I can't mind if it's been mentioned but why the f**k do burds wear shoes they can't walk in?
If I was to cripple myself with my shoe choices I would seriously review them. Not burds though, no. They want to be unable to walk 300 yards or to do so at the pace of a fucking snail cos we previously walked 200 yards an hour ago.

I get a red neck when asking a taxi to take us less than a kilometer.
And a lot of the time you'll see these kind of people walking around bare footed come midnight. Bogging behaviour.

When you consider it most things women do on a night out is mental behaviour.

Wear shoes they can't walk in or are very uncomfortable

Wear a skirt so short they spend 90% of the evening pulling it down.

Wear clothes not appropriate to the weather.

Attach 2 slugs above their eyes because they think we find that attractive.

Wear a foundation that makes them look like Willy wonka should be looking for them.

Wear a foundation that makes them look like Willy wonka should be looking for them.

Wid

I thought I’d lost my keys this morning,  so txt her to see if they were in her car. She txt back saying no, then I found them in the same pocket I put them in. Txt her I’d found them, but should have hidden where, as the torrent of abuse I got back was uncalled for imho. I’ll remember this, as I spend ages finding her keys on a daily basis without moaning 

1 hour ago, heedthebaa said:

I thought I’d lost my keys this morning,  so txt her to see if they were in her car. She txt back saying no, then I found them in the same pocket I put them in. 

Calling cards of a moron thread for this pish.

And it's not that we fucking notice unless it delays things. No man is ever going to say that top doesn't go with the skirt or some shite like that. It's all for other women to notice I'm sure.

Either that or I have completely missed the point in going for a drink.

13 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

That isn't specific to nights out. It's incredible how many women spend eight months of the year hugging themselves and moaning about the cold.

Buy a fucking jacket, or maybe a sweater that isn't the thickness of tissue paper! Jesus.

Probably already mentioned but CABLES !!!
Mrs.FP is completely unable/ unwilling/ gives not a single f*ck about wrapping electrical cables on vacuum cleaner / food processor / blender / hairdryer / extension leads......always leaves them looking like a knot of fornicating eels.....GRRRRRR !!!

8 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Probably already mentioned but CABLES !!!
Mrs.FP is completely unable/ unwilling/ gives not a single f*ck about wrapping electrical cables on vacuum cleaner / food processor / blender / hairdryer / extension leads......always leaves them looking like a knot of fornicating eels.....GRRRRRR !!!

Wid.

• 1 month later...
Takes the wet clothes out of the washing machine then picks the one item she needs and leaves the rest on the floor for someone else (me) to deal with.

Sounds like mine.
Was on a late shift so got all the washing done and ironed in the morning. Folded and put onto the bed for her to put away.

Came in and it was thrown all over the floor in a mess because “I wanted my bed and couldn’t be bothered.”

11 hours ago, RockMusic said:

Takes the wet clothes out of the washing machine then picks the one item she needs and leaves the rest on the floor for someone else (me) to deal with.

8 hours ago, mizfit said:

Sounds like mine.
Was on a late shift so got all the washing done and ironed in the morning. Folded and put onto the bed for her to put away.

Came in and it was thrown all over the floor in a mess because “I wanted my bed and couldn’t be bothered.”

They must think they're still living with their mothers. Horrendous behaviour in either instance.

On 24/05/2019 at 19:55, MixuFixit said:

Convinces me to start a foreign TV show which I get into then repeatedly says she's too tired to watch something with subtitles, then gets annoyed at me for watching ahead on my own.

Mine generally won't watch anything in a foreign language because having to concentrate on subtitles means she can't f**k about on her phone the entire time it's on. 

14 hours ago, mizfit said:

Sounds like mine.

I would have had a heads gone with that sort of behaviour. Completely out of order, and I hope she re-ironed all the ones she’d chucked on the floor or else I’m afraid you’re doormat m8.

Decides before watching a film without having a clue what it’s about, that she doesn’t like it. Does my fucking tits in.

Sitting down last night to watch blackkklansman, she asked what it was about. Showed the synopsis and she just screwed her face up clearly not interested, muttering that it sounded shit. Spent the first 30 minutes glued to her phone then announced she was going to bed.

Asked this morning if the film was any good as the first half hour was shit, just watch the fucking thing and decide for yourself! I asked her what she didn’t like about the opening half hour and what actually happened in the half hour she seen, surprise surprise, she couldn’t remember what happened. This was mainly down to the fact she hadn’t actually watched any of it.

52 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Decides before watching a film without having a clue what it’s about, that she doesn’t like it. Does my fucking tits in.

Sitting down last night to watch blackkklansman, she asked what it was about. Showed the synopsis and she just screwed her face up clearly not interested, muttering that it sounded shit. Spent the first 30 minutes glued to her phone then announced she was going to bed.

Asked this morning if the film was any good as the first half hour was shit, just watch the fucking thing and decide for yourself! I asked her what she didn’t like about the opening half hour and what actually happened in the half hour she seen, surprise surprise, she couldn’t remember what happened. This was mainly down to the fact she hadn’t actually watched any of it.

Mine always falls asleep before the end of a film on telly. 

If I watch the end she then moans about me watching it without her. 

I started turning over and recording the ends for us to watch together. They would go unwatched until I cracked and watched them myself, resulting in "I can't believe you watched it without me" 

Now I just keep watching and lie about it.