Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

Why would you want to sit and eat breakfast in your bed? I never understood that one. You're not really sitting properly, nor can you eat well lying down. Quite possibly spilling food on your bed. All in your pyjamas.

If you have gone downstairs to make it, you can stay there to eat it. 

19 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Why would you want to sit and eat breakfast in your bed? I never understood that one. You're not really sitting properly, nor can you eat well lying down. Quite possibly spilling food on your bed. All in your pyjamas.

If you have gone downstairs to make it, you can stay there to eat it. 

First paragraph, absolutely. Completely ruins the eating experience . Why would you want to eat when under a duvet. Can't sit up right and when you do try and adjust your position it's just asking for half your food to slide off the plate /spill coffee etc. 

2nd paragraph , I never in my life even considered that the term breakfast in bed could be applied to someone who has made the food themselves ! Surely it gets brought to you by someone else as a 'treat' having not yet been out of your bed ?.

Either way it's a frankly manky habit that is bizarrely deemed to be the height of luxury by the prosecco brigade . " You should see what he got me for my birthday , must have spent a fortune " . " Aye but did he bring you breakfast in bed? " 

Get it in the bin.  

I can eat a bacon roll without getting surrounded by crumbs, so i'll not let the internet's disdain rob me of the pleasure of very occasionally staying in bed to break fast and read the news without being disturbed by children. 

Only an imbecile would make themselves breakfast and go back to bed to eat it. 

20 hours ago, coprolite said:

I can eat a bacon roll without getting surrounded by crumbs, so i'll not let the internet's disdain rob me of the pleasure of very occasionally staying in bed to break fast and read the news without being disturbed by children. 

Only an imbecile would make themselves breakfast and go back to bed to eat it. 

I used to make myself a few bacon and egg sandwiches when I got home from wherever I'd been and then take them upstairs to bed.  I never thought of eating them in the kitchen - no luxury like eating a sandwich in bed when pished.  If I was lucky, there would be an odd rasher of mislaid bacon under the duvet to snack on in the morning too.  

1 hour ago, Busta Nut said:

I am working from home for the first time really today and you want to see the fucking state she's getting herself into.

What does she normally get up to while you're out of the house?

2 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

In what sense please?

Just because i've "taken over" the kitchen table.

2 hours ago, BFTD said:

What does she normally get up to while you're out of the house?

Watch the wean or work, but she's away to her boyfriends now.

She's agreed for us to go to her pal's wedding. Now, I know what you're thinking, this is way down the list of vile behaviour perpetrated by the partners of P&B members, but there is more.

It's a "destination wedding" in Florida, where her pal will marry "the man of her dreams". Fair enough, it's an added expense that we really don't need at the moment, but they have been pals since they were 3. My major issue with this is that, in 2017, we attended a "destination wedding" in Spain, where the same girl married her "soulmate", and that the hen do had been in Las Vegas. This time around, the hen is going to be a quiet one. In Marbella.

Apparently, I'm the dick for suggesting the pal is basically having a multi-verse version of her previous wedding, and wondering aloud what the locations for part 3 will be.

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

She's agreed for us to go to her pal's wedding. Now, I know what you're thinking, this is way down the list of vile behaviour perpetrated by the partners of P&B members, but there is more.

It's a "destination wedding" in Florida, where her pal will marry "the man of her dreams". Fair enough, it's an added expense that we really don't need at the moment, but they have been pals since they were 3. My major issue with this is that, in 2017, we attended a "destination wedding" in Spain, where the same girl married her "soulmate", and that the hen do had been in Las Vegas. This time around, the hen is going to be a quiet one. In Marbella.

Apparently, I'm the dick for suggesting the pal is basically having a multi-verse version of her previous wedding, and wondering aloud what the locations for part 3 will be.

Two marriages in five years?!?