Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

Ok. Time to put this to bed.

Dinner is the main (big) meal of the day as per the British Empire standards.

Many working class/ children would have that meal around noon. Then have tea at early evening.

Times have changed and main meal is now around 5pm. Reason it is now dinner time.

If your still calling your lunch, dinner. Stop holding onto the British Empire lads.

Tldr.

Dinner at noon=big team found.

18 hours ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Ok, I've largely stayed out of this, but it has gone on far too long.

You have all left me no alternative.... I'm lobbing in the "what about tiffin?" grenade and running away!!

FFS.

Guess whose arsehole wife thought it'd be smart to get a 7am flight to Miami so she can have an extra day seeing her pals before she goes to the conference and set her alarm for 4.30 and didn't wake up for it, also waking up the baby, who hasn't gone back to fucking sleep since and it's now 10am?

(here's a hint, it's fucking me. Cuntress)

6 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

Guess whose arsehole wife thought it'd be smart to get a 7am flight to Miami so she can have an extra day seeing her pals before she goes to the conference and set her alarm for 4.30 and didn't wake up for it, also waking up the baby, who hasn't gone back to fucking sleep since and it's now 10am?

(here's a hint, it's fucking me. Cuntress)

If you're not close to the airport then that's already Russian roulette timing for an international flight!

6 hours ago, cb_diamond said:

If you're not close to the airport then that's already Russian roulette timing for an international flight!

It's Chicago, it's already Russian Roulette living there AND driving to the airport!

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, scottsdad said:

The wife wants a new car - a full 19 months after getting her current one. 

Her frequent long weekends away have knackered the suspension imo.

Well, a turn of events. 

After going to Fife for the second day in a row (eeew), kicking tyres, the wife decided against a new car.

I, on the other hand, have bought one. My trusty Duster, which saw me through a pandemic, was always there with a cheery smile, but had shite cup holders, is being part exchanged.

7 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Well, a turn of events. 

After going to Fife for the second day in a row (eeew), kicking tyres, the wife decided against a new car.

I, on the other hand, have bought one. My trusty Duster, which saw me through a pandemic, was always there with a cheery smile, but had shite cup holders, is being part exchanged.

Aye, well don't feckin' leave us in suspense, Loadsamoney.

Or are you too embarrassed to admit you've bought an Audi / BMW ?

9 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Well, a turn of events. 

You can look forward to putting your evening meal in them.  

18 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Aye, well don't feckin' leave us in suspense, Loadsamoney.

Or are you too embarrassed to admit you've bought an Audi / BMW ?

Even better. A Vauxhall Crossland.

9 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Even better. A Vauxhall Crossland.

Know couple people with them and they've had no end of trouble.

2 minutes ago, RH33 said:

Know couple people with them and they've had no end of trouble.

😆

I swore never to buy a Vauxhall again after the engine on my last one exploded. Parts literally came through the bodywork and across the street.

So, if it beats that I'm on to a winner.

6 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

😆

I swore never to buy a Vauxhall again after the engine on my last one exploded. Parts literally came through the bodywork and across the street.

So, if it beats that I'm on to a winner.

We had one the old style corsas, was an automatic and it ran for years and years. I had an insignia for twenty minutes last year......

7 minutes ago, RH33 said:

We had one the old style corsas, was an automatic and it ran for years and years. I had an insignia for twenty minutes last year......

My first car was a Nova. My second, and favourite, a Cavalier. Later had a Corsa. All great cars. 

The Zafira exploded.