Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

In November a massive tree fell in our garden during the high winds and wiped out the telephone wires as we have the pole in our garden.

Of late the fibre optic cabling has been getting updated in the street so for 2/3 weeks now they’ve slowly been digging up the street and paths leading to telephone poles. We had some tree surgeons ask last week to get into the garden as they are fixing the wires that were wiped out in the storm - we are with virgin like the neighbours so not really affected.

She’s just sent me a screenshot of the ring camera with someone in high-vis going round the side of the house (where the pole is) and asked “WHOS THIS?”. 

5 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

In November a massive tree fell in our garden during the high winds and wiped out the telephone wires as we have the pole in our garden.

Of late the fibre optic cabling has been getting updated in the street so for 2/3 weeks now they’ve slowly been digging up the street and paths leading to telephone poles. We had some tree surgeons ask last week to get into the garden as they are fixing the wires that were wiped out in the storm - we are with virgin like the neighbours so not really affected.

She’s just sent me a screenshot of the ring camera with someone in high-vis going round the side of the house (where the pole is) and asked “WHOS THIS?”. 

Reply "hopefully a murderer".

Why are woman always freezing when it's roasting and hot when it's baltic?

And obviously their temperature takes precedent 100% of the time, woke up this morning freezing my bollocks off because she opened the window in the middle of the night.

3 minutes ago, Empty It said:

And obviously their temperature takes precedent 100% of the time, woke up this morning freezing my bollocks off because she opened the window in the middle of the night.

You haven't been on your Menopause Awareness Training yet, have you?

1 hour ago, Empty It said:

She's 27, hope it's not Menopause yet, she's just a fucking weirdo.

Well you've got your training and the real thing to look forward to.

I don't want to spoil the surprise, but it doesn't get better.

7 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Well you've got your training and the real thing to look forward to.

I don't want to spoil the surprise, but it doesn't get better.

Haha. Absolutely. 

Her "Is that heatin' oan?" Me "Aye"

Five minutes later

Her "It's roastin' in here!". Me "Take yer bra aff, hen"

Spoiler...Doesn't work.

23 hours ago, Empty It said:

Don't stand bollock naked at the window then

On 28/01/2024 at 09:41, Empty It said:

It would have been too noisy for the milkman to get out the front door.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmm. A two week hiatus to bump and on Valentines Day too…

I have posted on here before about Mrs a-p’s inability to work a bread bin. I’m not a big bread eater but for my elevenses today I had a notion for a slice of toast. No loaf on top of the bin (where it usually resides) so I made the mistake of looking inside. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.af6463ed73a8bb3a7e248349e07c15ef.jpeg

5 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

I have posted on here before about Mrs a-p’s inability to work a bread bin. I’m not a big bread eater but for my elevenses today I had a notion for a slice of toast. No loaf on top of the bin (where it usually resides) so I made the mistake of looking inside. 

Hide contents

@Honest Saints Fan

1 hour ago, alta-pete said:

Reveal hidden contents

🤢

This is a common occurrence at Mrs Khaki's gaff. She has ADHD, and seemingly one of the symptoms is clocking that the bread is days out of date, but it not registering that perhaps the remnants of said loaf need binned. If I'm feeling helpful I'll usually ask if she needs anything from the shop before I visit, and it's only when I appear with a fresh loaf that she'll turf whatever monstrosity is busy evolving sentience in the back of the bread bin. Her logic is something along the lines of not wanting it "contaminating" the fresh loaf 🤷‍♂️

Her completely irrational reaction to having to fill out the most basic of forms. She holds a high powered job position but crumbles at having to list basic things like her passport number or a list of dates. 

"Och, dae that for me!"

16 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Her completely irrational reaction to having to fill out the most basic of forms. She holds a high powered job position but crumbles at having to list basic things like her passport number or a list of dates. 

"Och, dae that for me!"

You are being mugged off.

2 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

"Och, dae that for me!"

2 hours ago, bobbykdy said:

You are being mugged off.

Totally. Someone else to blame if something goes tits up.

23 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

"Och, dae that for me!"

Advantage if she can't be arsed with that then you get to holiday in peace? 

Edited by greendot