Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

16 hours ago, die hard doonhamer said:

I bought a 2 pack of yumyums from Greggs at lunch time. Had one at lunch, hid the other in a cupboard so the kids didn’t find it so I could have it later. Come home and she’s found it and chucked it in the bin. I’m raging. 

Doonhamer bin yum yum

She can't be trusted to do normal things in the kitchen. I was grazing the fridge for a late night snack last night and found a cling film wrapped couple of chunks sitting on top of the unopened cheddar, beside a bit of Stilton and a bit of brie. Unwrapped it, popped one of the conveniently bitesized pieces into my mouth and chomped. 

Turns out she'd been cooking and discarded the wrapper before deciding she didn't need all of the butter. Idiot. 

On 16/01/2024 at 19:28, scottsdad said:

She has a compressed nerve in her neck. She can barely move, been signed off work for a fortnight. Really in pain and suffering. Just woke up on Friday in agony. It's horrendous to watch.

To get her through this, she is binge watching Suits. The dialogue is fucking atrocious. Now I am the one suffering.

I watched it for about 3 series purely because of Meghan Markle. It's utter shite.

2 hours ago, velo army said:

I watched it for about 3 series purely because of Meghan Markle. It's utter shite.

12 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

You were looking at the wrong broad. Big Jessica was the looker in that.

a17b21a6be9066f7a9ab0fc0f6d33003.gif

33 minutes ago, milton75 said:

The old favourite "performing a sex act" gets an outing there.

Always gives me the notion that they were doing it for an audience, perhaps as part of a ensemble musical number.

Last night the wind was blowing an absolute hoolie.   We went to bed at the usual time, but with the racket coming from outside there was no way we were getting to sleep.  (Wait for it, wait for it....)

After about an hour, Mrs Salt and Vinegar says that there's no way she's going to get to sleep......

..,.and says "I'm off downstairs to make a cup of tea."

Women!