Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

15 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

When I work from home, I work in the kitchen at the table. 

f**k knows why but she just comes in and babbles some utter shite at me. Came to a head this morning.

She went on and on about her work and 6 folk who I don't know and why they didn't go into her office yesterday and I was visibly not paying any attention as I was trying to work.  I was drinking a coffee and listening to Led Zeppelin anaw, she then started to go on about hot chocolate I was drinking, I had no idea what she was on about as I was hardly listening and the coffee I was drinking was finished and sat to the side.

I questioned her and when I understood I informed her it was coffee and I was confused as she was on about hot chocolate. She then started moaning she "just got mixed up" and it was cos my music was "too loud" (it's loud but not too loud and only if you are in the kitchen). So as she was having a go at me I told her to stop talking to me, I don't need to hear the waffled shite about the c***s from your office who I don't know and I often tell you are c***s when you moan about them. "I'm trying to work and you are just talking shite at me".
Stuck my headphones in and she's not spoke to me all day, bliss!

This isn't going to end well at all.  

23 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

When I work from home, I work in the kitchen at the table. 

f**k knows why but she just comes in and babbles some utter shite at me. Came to a head this morning.

She went on and on about her work and 6 folk who I don't know and why they didn't go into her office yesterday and I was visibly not paying any attention as I was trying to work.  I was drinking a coffee and listening to Led Zeppelin anaw, she then started to go on about hot chocolate I was drinking, I had no idea what she was on about as I was hardly listening and the coffee I was drinking was finished and sat to the side.

I questioned her and when I understood I informed her it was coffee and I was confused as she was on about hot chocolate. She then started moaning she "just got mixed up" and it was cos my music was "too loud" (it's loud but not too loud and only if you are in the kitchen). So as she was having a go at me I told her to stop talking to me, I don't need to hear the waffled shite about the c***s from your office who I don't know and I often tell you are c***s when you moan about them. "I'm trying to work and you are just talking shite at me".
Stuck my headphones in and she's not spoke to me all day, bliss!

What Zep album was it?

Thank you.

This might be one for the “c***s on the road” thread but when driving and we stop in traffic she always gets really close to the car in front. I was always taught that you should be able to see the bottom of the back wheels of the car in front.  When we inevitably get stuck it is always someone else’s fault. 

On 29/10/2023 at 13:52, HK Hibee said:

This might be one for the “c***s on the road” thread but when driving and we stop in traffic she always gets really close to the car in front. I was always taught that you should be able to see the bottom of the back wheels of the car in front.  When we inevitably get stuck it is always someone else’s fault. 

Not the back wheels. You should be able to see the number plate. 

On 30/10/2023 at 21:20, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

Not the back wheels. You should be able to see the number plate. 

I've always done the back wheels distance.  I was told that was the distance to stop by an advanced driving instructor.

Tried the number plate distance today and fully expect to see a post about me on the "c***s on the Road thread"...way too close to the SUV type cars, even your standard 5 door cars, I'd be struggling to get round if they broke down in front of me.

• 1 month later...

"Lets get the Christmas Tree tomorrow" I was told yesterday.

"OK" I said................. now admittedly I was out last night and pished as a fart - however I was still up at 7.30 today.

STILL FUCKING WAITING ON MY BELOVED TO GET HER ARSE INTO GEAR

Cant Handle It Cm Punk GIF by WWE

On 17/10/2023 at 10:08, MEADOWXI said:

We don't live together and she was picking my up at 10.00 on Sunday.

Got a message at 09.45 'just ready to leave'. She lives 10-15 drive away. Arrived at 10.44. I did not complain as it is pointless, just placed my hand on her neck and said 'I'm freezing now', as had been outside waiting so long. Her reasoning was it was my own fault I was cold as she is always late.

I never know if 'getting ready to leave / leaving now' means she is actually leaving, looking for keys, in car and actually about to leave, talking to her kids for half an hour before leaving, distracted by a phone call/message. And dare I risk it being the 5% of occasions when she is on time.

If further not helped by here inability to judge time and distance as no matter where she is and where we going in the city she reckons on it only being 10 minutes to get there. Any wonder she always late. 

Add the fact she not very good with space either as 75% of car trips involve bouncing off a curb at least once.

Total lack of understanding of time and distance and space - my partner is the Anti-Tardis 

My wife's the same, everywhere is only 10 minutes.

ME: I need to be away.

Her: It's only 10 minutes.

Except, of course, if it's her appointment/rendezvous (even when it's one of these 10 minute places) then it's "We should have been away."

Well, dear, I've been sitting here ready this last 10 minutes, waiting for you to gather up whatever it is you gather up before you venture forth.

Edited by Jacksgranda