Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

1 hour ago, philpy said:

Puts plates or bowls in the sink after her lunch, but still leaves crisp bags or biscuit wrappers on said items when she puts them in the sink..... 🤷‍♂️

that's fucking insane

On 29/08/2020 at 23:21, olliethedug said:

My two whippets love tea as well. 

Tell me they take it from their bowl though. I used to sell insurance and went into a house once and accepted the offer of a cuppa. When the homeowner sat her cup down when she was done, the dog came up and started draining the dregs from the cup then went round them all and did the same as the owner laughed. Turned my stomach!

2 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Tell me they take it from their bowl though. I used to sell insurance and went into a house once and accepted the offer of a cuppa. When the homeowner sat her cup down when she was done, the dog came up and started draining the dregs from the cup then went round them all and did the same as the owner laughed. Turned my stomach!

A dog's mouth is cleaner than a human's!

12 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Milk but not sugar for Renton.

28142AC5-40FF-4A1A-9BD5-87365AD1B610.jpeg

I wanted to try a Bounty ice cream  from the petrol station and so offered my other half something else too so she wouldn't be empty handed as I ate mine in the car. 

I start tucking into mine and  she says "I'll take mine home and save if for tomorrow".  Grrrrr. 

Edited by Hedgecutter

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
16 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:
A main character in it can autofellate, and does so, uncensored, to a messy conclusion. 

How would you get anything done?

I’m just happy to still be able to see my cock after all the lockdown pizza and chips etc.