Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

26 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

ll great conversation starters, albeit slightly terrifying talking points for the more squeamish guest. 

Curiously enough, we had a sky engineer in today, he was loving the weird shit kicking about the place. Was chuckling away to himself when he spotted the arch-rapist (allegedly) Kevin Spacey in the hall.

1 minute ago, mathematics said:

Sadly, she’s the one that folk go to when someone needs castrated. Chemically, or otherwise.

Given her fondness for serial killers, has she ever watched the BTK full court confession? f**k me, that's a grim watch. 

4 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Ooh, is that Judith decapitating Holofernes?
Very interesting choice, but I'd be a bit leery of falling asleep on that sofa.

2 hours ago, mathematics said:

^^^ cultured individual right here, ladies and gentlemen.

Why thank you kind sir........in that case I must namecheck George Seurat and his pointilliste masterpiece "La Grande Jatte", which Stephen Sondheim used as the source material for his "Sunday In The Park With George".

On 03/12/2020 at 21:31, MONKMAN said:

Fails to grasp anything her parents say or do could be wrong.

Her: “my dad says .................”
Me: “that’s a load of shite”
Her: “why would my dad lie to me”
Me: “I’m not saying he’s lying, I’m saying he’s wrong”
Her: “well maybe you’re wrong”
Me: Google’s whatever random shite she’s talking about, show her the evidence that her dad is indeed wrong.
Her “why do you have to be such a dick”

Her mum could suggest clubbing baby penguins to death, and she’d all of a sudden think it’s a great idea.

On 03/12/2020 at 22:27, BC17 said:

Mine does this. Says something she believes to be correct. I disagree. This goes on a wee while. I go and find the information that proves I'm right. She comes out with "you always have to be right". Well yes, because I am right!

This, a million times this.

"you don't believe a thing I say".

I don't mind admitting I am wrong so the odd time I am I apologise. She thinks it justifies the other 4000 times I doubted her 2nd hand information.

Ah, the classic.  Asks me a question at a normal register with both the dishwasher and tumble dryer going ten to the dozen then when I shout 'what?' when I can't hear her she fires through into the living room with 'are you fucking deaf?'.
Daft bint.

The response to the ‘are you fucking deaf’ is ‘what’. Always a winner..

We had an overnight to Edinburgh booked yesterday which got cancelled given that global pandemic that's going on.

She had a go at me for not coming up with alternative plans. I had to remind her that we're in tier 4 restrictions so our options are pretty limited. I then spent a day on the couch watching football while she gave me the silent treatment - a good day all in.

We had an overnight to Edinburgh booked yesterday which got cancelled given that global pandemic that's going on.

She had a go at me for not coming up with alternative plans. I had to remind her that we're in tier 4 restrictions so our options are pretty limited. I then spent a day on the couch watching football while she gave me the silent treatment - a good day all in.

I had a similar discussion with her last month. Her birthday is on Friday and she wanted to go away for the night. Pointed out to her we were tier 3, and Glasgow was tier 4 so we can’t travel.

She went in a huff for a day.

28 minutes ago, Ron Aldo said:

20 minutes ago, mizfit said:

I had a similar discussion with her last month. Her birthday is on Friday and she wanted to go away for the night. Pointed out to her we were tier 3, and Glasgow was tier 4 so we can’t travel.

She went in a huff for a day.

Have you two married 10 year olds? Seems extremely mental behaviour for an adult to not understand the current situation

Moans the house is cold, take a walk around the house and she's got windows and all the internal doors open, is dressed in a short sleeved top and no socks..

Her ability to switch lights on is amazing, even at 11am when the sun's streaming in the windows. Her ability to switch the same lights off when finished in rooms on the other hand...