Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

Guest bernardblack
When going out for a walk in the rain, my suggestion of taking an umbrella each is met with a statement along the lines of,"No, it's nice walking together under the brolly". This then means that she is hanging on to my arm pulling me down as she is much shorter, with both of us getting soaked on the "outer arm". Also, any shopping items which may be accrued ("may"..pffft!) also have to go on the conjoined inside arm. Never happier to get in the hoose.

Of course all of this wouldn't be an issue if she would just be content to stay in if it's raining.

There’s a lot to this and I feel your pain for all of it.

1 hour ago, Boo Khaki said:

Typical rectangular block of cheese. Lends itself to being easily and neatly cut with any decent knife.

No. After she's been at it, it invariably ends up looking like someone has tried to hack it to death with a soup ladle. :blink:

Speaking of poor cheese etiquette, Mrs. FP is very often guilty of 1st Degree Grating Crimes, to wit, she doesn't cut a piece of requisite size off the block, oh no........she takes the entire block out of the resealable bag (of course, only resealable if she hasn't sliced off the reseal strip) and then grates off a corner, leaving finger gouges and indentations in the block. Rips my f*cking knittin', so it does.........

Aaaaaaaaaaaand breathe..........

21 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

Typical rectangular block of cheese. Lends itself to being easily and neatly cut with any decent knife.

No. After she's been at it, it invariably ends up looking like someone has tried to hack it to death with a soup ladle. :blink:

Mine can get quite a sharp point on the block if she's been grating it. 

21 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

😆 Takes me back to the my younger days, ma maw never cut a tomato in slices, looked more like something that hadn't paid a debt to a mexican cartel.