Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

Just now, Honest_Man#1 said:

Yeah this is one for me too. Go through a ridiculous amount of milk because she fills the cereal bowl full of it, which as you say about 80% of gets poured away (after sitting in the bowl beside the sink for the entire day).

Are you saying your partner does not allow you to have a concurrent relationship with another guy? 

Its frowned upon

41 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

A fairly reasonable viewpoint that I don’t think anyone can really complain about tbh.

Unless you were meaning the euphemism was for something else.

Yeah, basically a shite, yer da type euph. 

40 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

All of the recent posts could be applied to my wife. It seems 90% of women are essentially the same person.

Different faces so you know which is yours 

1 hour ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Same. I'd hate to live with another woman although most of the stuff written in here you'd never find me doing. Worst and petty thing about @Rugster is that he doesn't put the bread products in the breadbin. Just sits them on top and will sometimes buy extra bread because he hasn't checked if there is any inside the bread bin.

The person who invents a transparent breadbin shall be rich.

Women inherit every mental habit off their mother, but there’s no questioning it regardless of how stupid it is. The amount of times over the years I’ve questioned her doing stupid shite, her only response is to inform me that her mother does the exact same thing therefore it must be normal.

+1 for having a weird partner who can't finish a drink. She'll open a can of juice, take a drink and then leave it around all day, possibly finishing it by bed time, sometimes not. Her car is the same, she'll open a can of juice or bottle of water and then leave it in her car for ages. Incapable of finishing a coffee, tea, juice, water etc. And she leaves a dirty teaspoon beside the kettle on a teabag plate / spoonrest thing. Actually her car is a whole other thing, it's a fucking disgrace. She insists it's the kids, but they're my kids too and there's f**k all rubbish in my motor. I got so annoyed about it on Saturday that I took her keys, opened her car and filled a large shopping bag with all the empty (or not empty) juice cans, water bottles, sweetie wrappers, crisp pokes, crumpled up papers in the door spaces etc. The passenger side front footwell was just filled with rubbish. The house is gleaming, but she treats her car like a rogue builder treats a country lane.
Mrs P is a total clean freak in the house, screaming at the kids for a drop of milk spilling at the breakfast table or crumbs dropping mid munch of a packet of crisps. However in the car its the total opposite, she'll happily dish out sausage rolls or other such pastry style snacks and let them coat the back seats and footwells in them while she is filling every available space in the front with empty juice bottles and biscuit wrappers. She's on maternity leave just now so it's actually better than when she's working as then the car just gets reduced to being a bin on wheels.

On the subject of cars she has no concept of when something is wrong with a car. I got hers serviced and 2 new front tyres recently, she's been driving it for weeks since and not mentioned anything wrong. We took the kids to a park on Tuesday, me driving, was on the motorway for 5 mins and by the time I got it up to 70 the steering wheel was vibrating like a piece of gym equipment. " fk sake the garage never balanced the wheels when they changed the tyres, could u not have said?"

"oh is it not supposed to do that? I thought that's just what happened when you went fast".

She's been driving for nearly 20 years.....

Years and Years ago when at High school  I remember the girls went to home economics where they were taught to cook(allegedly) and there was also a few classrooms turned into bedroom/livingroom.

Given what we have read above it is highly likely that the schools were responsible for teaching them how to be minks. Trap your man then turn into the devil.

, Just lifted three tea bags out the sink this morning and put them in the bin. Of course, when rinsing her coffee cup (got to be thankful for small mercies I suppose) she'd completely soaked the tea bags, causing them to drip cold tea all over the floor on the journey from the sink to the bin

Edit @JamesP_81 struck a nerve with his car chat - started her car yesterday to move it out the drive, big flashing red spanner appears on the dashboard indicating a service is due. Seemingly its been flashing for about 3 months. Didn't consider mentioning it nor did it even cross her mind that a big flashing spanner might in some way be important to the running of the car. 

Edited by madwullie

13 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

Women inherit every mental habit off their mother, but there’s no questioning it regardless of how stupid it is. The amount of times over the years I’ve questioned her doing stupid shite, her only response is to inform me that her mother does the exact same thing therefore it must be normal.

Amen brother 

11 hours ago, JamesP_81 said:

Mrs P is a total clean freak in the house, screaming at the kids for a drop of milk spilling at the breakfast table or crumbs dropping mid munch of a packet of crisps.

Mine is similar - she's up at 6am and doesn't stop until 10:30pm.  I have no idea what exactly she's doing half the time  but I know she takes  a nap mid-afternoon the lazy bitch!  She follows a routine so the floor gets swept after dinner regardless if it needs it etc.  I have to say it gets on my nerves as her pottering around almost makes me feel guilty when I'm sitting down with my feet up having  a beer.  Almost!

3 hours ago, Mr Tourette said:

Mine is incapable of opening a box of cereal without ripping the flaps (insert Kenneth gif) at the top, meaning you can’t then properly lock the box with the tab

The last time herself opened a new box of cereal, it looked like the bomb squad had had a go at it. 

Naturally - naturally - once she'd had a bowl of cereal, the box sat untouched for weeks as she didn't want any more, and once I'd salvaged a bowl or two for myself the rest went in the bin. 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Shaker said:

The last time herself opened a new box of cereal, it looked like the bomb squad had had a go at it. 

Naturally - naturally - once she'd had a bowl of cereal, the box sat untouched for weeks as she didn't want any more, and once I'd salvaged a bowl or two for myself the rest went in the bin. 

Speaking of cereal, this morning I’m working from home but have been in the office the passed few days. Go to get cereal for breakfast and there’s about 3 bits left in the bag. “Oh I didn’t notice”.

How the f**k when you poured your cereal yesterday morning, did you not notice that the bag that you put back only weighed 10g. f**k sake.

, Just lifted three tea bags out the sink this morning and put them in the bin. Of course, when rinsing her coffee cup (got to be thankful for small mercies I suppose) she'd completely soaked the tea bags, causing them to drip cold tea all over the floor on the journey from the sink to the bin
Edit [mention=72090]JamesP_81[/mention] struck a nerve with his car chat - started her car yesterday to move it out the drive, big flashing red spanner appears on the dashboard indicating a service is due. Seemingly its been flashing for about 3 months. Didn't consider mentioning it nor did it even cross her mind that a big flashing spanner might in some way be important to the running of the car. 
She only drove about with the service light on for a couple of months this time, I found out about it as she mentioned that it was annoying how the sat nav automatically tries to guide her to the service centre every time she starts it!

A couple of other crackers from her were driving about for 3 days, including with elderly care patients in the car with her, with a loose wheel. Phoned me saying the car's been making a funny noise for a few days, when I got in to check it sounded horrific at 5mph and she's been battering up and down the expressway at 60!
First car she had when we met I got in to drive it as she'd done her ankle ligaments and the car nearly pulled me right into the kerb. The tracking was that far off that you had to steer about 45 degrees right just to go straight and she thought that was perfectly normal!

Despite what they say, women know absolutely nothing aboit cars.

A few years ago my other half had a Corsa which, in all honesty, was a heap of shit from day one. She was giving me a lift somewhere in the middle of winter and it was freezing outside. We'd been in the car for a good while and despite having the heating on full blast (windows still up) it was blowing out cold air. I pointed this out and she replied with some confidence that it was because it was cold outside.

Turns out the thermostat was fucked and the car was overheating. She thought nothing of this or the fact that she was having to top up the coolant almost every other day. The cost to fix it was more than the car was worth and it was duly scrapped.

Just been told I’m having a party for my 30th.

I’ve repeatedly told her for nigh on a year I do not want a party.

She’s now told me that I do want one, despite my repeated statements.

I fucking hate parties.

22 minutes ago, mizfit said:

I fucking hate parties.

I dare you not to turn up!

44 minutes ago, mizfit said:

I fucking hate parties.

Seems to me it's her that want's a party but not necessarily for you.