Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

35 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Bludgeon him to death with a massive dildo?

I would have thought.

Mrs Mullarkey keener on the stick than the carrot, I assume?

40 minutes ago, latapythelegend said:

My gf has the incredible habit of having a glass of water/juice/milk and drinking no more than 15% of it. When I pull her up on it after the glass has sat on a coaster for hours, "i just didn't want it".

Just fucking drink it.

If I'm going to the kitchen for a drink I'll ask if she wants a drink too - she always says no, and I mean always. I return with my drink, take a gulp and sit it down on the table. Within minutes she'll lean forward and take a drink out of my glass. When I question why she didn't say yes when asked if she wanted a drink she'll say "I didn't want a full glass, just a wee bit". To make matters worse, when there is a small amount of juice left in the glass (that she's decided we are now sharing), she won't drink the last of it because she feels she's then responsible for going and getting another glass of juice. She laughs it off as if it's some sort of funny wee in-joke we have with each other, but each time I am burning incandescently with rage whilst trying to pinpoint the exact point of her neck that I'm about to enter my now empty pint glass into.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Thankfully the wife, as I’m still calling her these days, doesn’t drink tea but would rival Shandon for his coffee consumption. What she does do though is pour the dregs of her coffee cup into the sink then leaves it without rinsing it down the plug hole. 

Every week the Brillo pad needs to be introduced to the sink just to de-brown it

image.jpeg.62a9becbc56a2b34a67d51e4d5188b47.jpeg

Guest bernardblack

Suddenly loses any sense of feminism and women can do anything approach (which I wholeheartedly support) when the bins need taken out

Edited by bernardblack

9 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

Suddenly loses any sense of feminism and women can do anything approach (which I wholeheartedly support) when the bins need taken out

This type of shit enrages me. She occasionally kicks off that there are some jobs in the house that seem to just be her that does them. Cleaning toilets was one she cited recently. If I were to list off the things that are done exclusively by me, it would be a devastating minter for her. Fucking hardwired to moan they are. 

Along similar lines, she is incapable of organising anything for herself. Shes wanting to see a chiropractor do to some pain when she exercises that she feels is holding her back a bit. Do you think she has made any attempt whatsoever to make this happen.... I actually asked her the other night and she said "Ach I hate phoning folk, id prefer to just email someone". I dont even bother with the numerous obvious follow ups

Guest bernardblack
1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

This type of shit enrages me. She occasionally kicks off that there are some jobs in the house that seem to just be her that does them. Cleaning toilets was one she cited recently. If I were to list off the things that are done exclusively by me, it would be a devastating minter for her. Fucking hardwired to moan they are. 

Along similar lines, she is incapable of organising anything for herself. Shes wanting to see a chiropractor do to some pain when she exercises that she feels is holding her back a bit. Do you think she has made any attempt whatsoever to make this happen.... I actually asked her the other night and she said "Ach I hate phoning folk, id prefer to just email someone". I dont even bother with the numerous obvious follow ups

Yup. This also happens a lot in my house:

Her: “ah it’s Saturday and I had a tough week at work I’m not going to do any cleaning today.”

Me: “no problem”

Next Saturday.....

Her: “are you just going to sit and watch football all day and not do any cleaning?”

56 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

If I'm going to the kitchen for a drink I'll ask if she wants a drink too - she always says no, and I mean always. I return with my drink, take a gulp and sit it down on the table. Within minutes she'll lean forward and take a drink out of my glass. When I question why she didn't say yes when asked if she wanted a drink she'll say "I didn't want a full glass, just a wee bit". To make matters worse, when there is a small amount of juice left in the glass (that she's decided we are now sharing), she won't drink the last of it because she feels she's then responsible for going and getting another glass of juice. She laughs it off as if it's some sort of funny wee in-joke we have with each other, but each time I am burning incandescently with rage whilst trying to pinpoint the exact point of her neck that I'm about to enter my now empty pint glass into.

I'd be emptying the contents of the glass over someone who tried that with me tbh.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I have one positive thing to say about those wee teabag halfway house things, the wee pointless dishes..... Last week I was trying to remember whether I had one or two cups of tea, as I wanted a second but wouldn't have had a third. And due to what I imagine is severe short term memory issues or possible dementia, I could not muster the answer till I spotted one bag in the wee dish. 

That said, i'm the only c**t that ever takes them to the bin

We all just ignoring this weirdo behaviour? If you want a cup of tea, why not just have a cup of tea - what does it matter if you've had one or two already?

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

Or on a similar note, if I'm getting a can of something or diluting juice etc., ask if she wants some juice - "cup of tea please". f**k off, that's not part of the deal here.

43 minutes ago, deej said:

We all just ignoring this weirdo behaviour? If you want a cup of tea, why not just have a cup of tea - what does it matter if you've had one or two already?

I try not to drink too much tea in the house because I hammer the f**k out it at work. The specific time I am talking about, it was the fact that I had no recollection whatsover that concerned me though, rather than specifically the amount of tea consumed

+1 for having a weird partner who can't finish a drink. She'll open a can of juice, take a drink and then leave it around all day, possibly finishing it by bed time, sometimes not. Her car is the same, she'll open a can of juice or bottle of water and then leave it in her car for ages. Incapable of finishing a coffee, tea, juice, water etc. And she leaves a dirty teaspoon beside the kettle on a teabag plate / spoonrest thing. Actually her car is a whole other thing, it's a fucking disgrace. She insists it's the kids, but they're my kids too and there's f**k all rubbish in my motor. I got so annoyed about it on Saturday that I took her keys, opened her car and filled a large shopping bag with all the empty (or not empty) juice cans, water bottles, sweetie wrappers, crisp pokes, crumpled up papers in the door spaces etc. The passenger side front footwell was just filled with rubbish. The house is gleaming, but she treats her car like a rogue builder treats a country lane.

This juice palaver has reminded me of the fucking milk palaver.  More than half a bowl of milk with cereal (the only thing she seems to consume more than fags) and I would say 80% of the milk is left in the bowl once the cereal is done. 

“ah but ah like a lot of milk with cereal though but by the way but”.

Aye, well fucking drink it then instead or leaving it festering in the sink for 6 hours before pouring it away.

“Ah tell you wot”, working from home has opened my eyes to some of the stuff she gets up to when I’m normally at work. 

48 minutes ago, RH33 said:

Well I'm never going down the same sex relationship avenue.

Same. I'd hate to live with another woman although most of the stuff written in here you'd never find me doing. Worst and petty thing about @Rugster is that he doesn't put the bread products in the breadbin. Just sits them on top and will sometimes buy extra bread because he hasn't checked if there is any inside the bread bin.

4 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Same. I'd hate to live with another woman although most of the stuff written in here you'd never find me doing. Worst and petty thing about @Rugster is that he doesn't put the bread products in the breadbin. Just sits them on top and will sometimes buy extra bread because he hasn't checked if there is any inside the bread bin.

I've always got bread sat out but only because in the bread bin I put the gluten free stuff!

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

This juice palaver has reminded me of the fucking milk palaver.  More than half a bowl of milk with cereal (the only thing she seems to consume more than fags) and I would say 80% of the milk is left in the bowl once the cereal is done. 

“ah but ah like a lot of milk with cereal though but by the way but”.

Aye, well fucking drink it then instead or leaving it festering in the sink for 6 hours before pouring it away.

“Ah tell you wot”, working from home has opened my eyes to some of the stuff she gets up to when I’m normally at work. 

Yeah this is one for me too. Go through a ridiculous amount of milk because she fills the cereal bowl full of it, which as you say about 80% of gets poured away (after sitting in the bowl beside the sink for the entire day).

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

I'm not allowed either but thats not what she calls it.

Euph aye?

Are you saying your partner does not allow you to have a concurrent relationship with another guy?