Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

19 hours ago, velo army said:

Take a short course in tantric massage and then get rid of the bairns for a night. It'll change your life mate.

Otherwise, what is it you are grateful for in the marriage? What is it you want to tell her?

I'd invite you to be bold and romantic rather than practical. Lean into vulnerability and find ways, through gifts or experiences, that tell her she's desirable and important.

I think if you ask yourself some questions similar to the above (or what is it that you're afraid to tell her that she would like to hear?) and just let them simmer then you'll find that things will come to you.

The tantra thing is the business though. Some reading material like The Art of Sexual Ecstasy (Margot Anand) and Women's Anatomy of Arousal (Sheri Winston) are great. 

Good luck.

Possibly the oddest post I have read on here and that's some review!

20 hours ago, scottsdad said:

This year is our 20th wedding anniversary.

I am useless at buying gifts. 

I need help, guys. 

Get her something she'll never expect and it'll drive her wild!

Spoiler

A divorce! 🤪

Edited by greendot

21 hours ago, scottsdad said:

This year is our 20th wedding anniversary.

I am useless at buying gifts. 

I need help, guys. 

Fiver in a card covers all occasions 

14 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Fiver in a card covers all occasions 

Who said romance is dead?

Spoiler

Oh yes, it was Mrs doulikefish…

1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:

Possibly the oddest post I have read on here and that's some review!

Aye I'm in the midst of coordinating a tantra festival in Holland (and also being utterly schooled by Vrouw Army on how a woman should be treated) so it's at the forefront of my mind 😃.

22 minutes ago, velo army said:

Aye I'm in the midst of coordinating a tantra festival in Holland (and also being utterly schooled by Vrouw Army on how a woman should be treated) so it's at the forefront of my mind 😃.

That's plenty!

1 minute ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Dunno... a bunch of flowers and some windscreen wash from a 24 hour garage might get quite a reaction. Might be worth giving it a try?

Even better, go to a dangerous bridge, flowers and a free football top.

How a simple question to Mrs OH like "how was your day?" turns into a 10 minute answer covering the most trivial and minutest detail.

Show any interest (actually just being polite) by asking a follow up question, say 5 minutes in, makes her lose her train of thought apparently.

So basically just sit and listen until she's finished. 😂

• 2 weeks later...

Not infuriating but thought I would share.

We were at Sainsbury's in Linlithgow at lunchtime. Walking into the shop and there are a few teenagers outside. A lassie said something I didn't catch, and this boy said "Don't be so f**king ridiculous. Honestly, you are a moron"

You know that voice Kevin Bridges does when doing a posh Scottish accent? The boy sounded like that.

I was a step ahead, but the wife stopped. She gave him a look and said "If someone spoke to my daughter like that, I'd punch his teeth in." This lad was about 15 and several inches taller than her. He just stared at his shoes.

The wife then moved on. She then said to me, loud enough for them all to hear "Did you hear that? The way boys think they can talk to girls?"

Honestly, I was proud.

6 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Not infuriating but thought I would share.

We were at Sainsbury's in Linlithgow at lunchtime. Walking into the shop and there are a few teenagers outside. A lassie said something I didn't catch, and this boy said "Don't be so f**king ridiculous. Honestly, you are a moron"

You know that voice Kevin Bridges does when doing a posh Scottish accent? The boy sounded like that.

I was a step ahead, but the wife stopped. She gave him a look and said "If someone spoke to my daughter like that, I'd punch his teeth in." This lad was about 15 and several inches taller than her. He just stared at his shoes.

The wife then moved on. She then said to me, loud enough for them all to hear "Did you hear that? The way boys think they can talk to girls?"

Honestly, I was proud.

Tremendous self-restraint shown by Kevin Bridges in not repeating the horrendous slur the lassie had just used to describe your approaching wife!

Taking my medication last night and I take a half tablet, while breaking it one half fell of the counter , this now became a race for me to find it before the dogs did and the dogs were enjoying this new game as I scrambled about the kitchen floor on my hands and knees . Shouted to her for help ,did she get off the couch , did she f*** ,she just sat there half arsedly shouting the dogs names

She said to me earlier "Why not take tomorrow off work? You don't have any meetings or anything."

my brain:

FUbjGT4WQAA9iHs.png

"Yes, you can paint the back bedroom, make a start on wallpapering the hall, if it's dry the grass needs cut..." And on and on.

I'd rather work tbh.

15 hours ago, scottsdad said:

She said to me earlier "Why not take tomorrow off work? You don't have any meetings or anything."

my brain:

FUbjGT4WQAA9iHs.png

"Yes, you can paint the back bedroom, make a start on wallpapering the hall, if it's dry the grass needs cut..." And on and on.

I'd rather work tbh.

george_and_mildred.jpg.b7ee2eaca596e4ea3155ca91dfc8b830.jpg

Out for dinner yesterday for her bday and she forced me to give my phone to our daughter so she could look at my pictures. I go to the toilet with our son and when I come back she is raging with me because the daughter has found the picture of Katie price with excrement on her. I don’t think I did anything wrong. My phone isn’t anyone else’s business.

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

Out for dinner yesterday for her bday and she forced me to give my phone to our daughter so she could look at my pictures. I go to the toilet with our son and when I come back she is raging with me because the daughter has found the picture of Katie price with excrement on her. I don’t think I did anything wrong. My phone isn’t anyone else’s business.

You probably shouldn't have had it as your screensaver though. 

1 minute ago, hk blues said:

You probably shouldn't have had it as your screensaver though. 

I didn’t even knowingly save it to my phone someone sent it over what’s app. I also had a picture of Ian bothams penis which fortunately went unnoticed.