The DUP

Blootoon87

9 minutes ago, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

I would see that more as a photo opportunity than an indication that she was a big fan.

If our politicians are to support teams then I would prefer them to support Irish League teams.

I'm sure Arlene Foster has done her bit for Ballinamallard Utd on the grant front going by the set up they've got.

2 minutes ago, Glenconner said:

I'm sure Arlene Foster has done her bit for Ballinamallard Utd on the grant front going by the set up they've got.

She's not even remotely near that area. If anyone got them a grant it would have been SF.

But only an MNIP in that area. I may be doing her a disservice, but I'd be surprised if she even knew they existed, and I'm fairly sure that the major grants for stadia upgrades came from Westminster.

Edited by Audaces Fortuna Juvat
Correction

3 minutes ago, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

But only an MNIP in that area. I may be doing her a disservice, but I'd be surprised if she even knew they existed, and I'm fairly sure that the major grants for stadia upgrades came from Westminster. Scottish oil.

2 minutes ago, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

But only an MNIP in that area. I may be doing her a disservice, but I'd be surprised if she even knew they existed, and I'm fairly sure that the major grants for stadia upgrades came from Westminster.

Thought she grew up in Fermanagh.

27 minutes ago, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

I would see that more as a photo opportunity than an indication that she was a big fan.

If our politicians are to support teams then I would prefer them to support Irish League teams.

I used to see David Ervine down at the oval quite regularly , Nelson Mcausland supports Linfield, i know a guy he goes to games with.

I think most of the DUP ones are grammar school boys so they tend to follow rugby.

4 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

^^^ still thinks I'm pals with Willie Frazer obviously despite many posts making it clear that I am an atheist and regard religious people of all persuasions as deluded.

Och, we're only jesting with you LLL.

Don't go all TUV huffy puffy on us.

15 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Expect to see 'the rangers' win the champions league next season with the amount of money the British Government are about to pour into them...

Couldn't the DUP/Tories get a few quid off the Saudis for the Gers.