C**** on a Train

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Who the f**k eats tinned tomatoes other than using them in a sauce? The stuff of Yewtree.

I used to use tinned tomatoes when I was making a macaroni, ham and cheese concoction my mother taught me to cook. But other than that, never.

3 hours ago, WeeMentalDavie said:

Final train home from Queen st after we won 5-1 at Ibrox in April. I had been at the game then out after a quick stop home to freshen up so fairly pissed myself but not too bad.

Anyway, get on the train & there is a middle aged couple to my left & a young, clearly gay guy sitting opposite me.

Train was quiet & had his leg angled so his knee was resting on the seat but his foot was hanging down over the edge. Not harming anyone or anything & minding his own business.

Wifey decides to go & give him grief for apparently having his feet on the seat which clearly wasn't the case & stating she taught her kids to not do it etc.

After 5 mins of this, she sits very close to him & which he's clearly uncomfortable with.

I politely request she leaves him alone at which husband tells me to 'mind my own fucking business you c**t'.

My stop was coming up & I told them they were a perfect match for each other & the husband tried to chase me off the train.

c***s

How was he clearly gay and why is it relevant to the story?

He was wearing make up/had various piercings etc and it's relevant to the story as I think she only done it because she thought he was an easy target especially with her husband backing her up

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

Our daughter alternates between tomato ketchup and HP. We were having a bite to eat yesterday when we were out getting the groceries, and I lifted a sachet of tomato ketchup and a sachet of HP for her and she used the HP. I'll report back later what she takes with her dinner today (if anything).

HP sauce

1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Either way, kids are exempt from the rule but should grow out of the disgusting habit. If you are over the age of about 12 and still eating ketchup with everything, you are firmly into beast territory.

What, even with lasagne and chips. Go on, give it a shot. You'll be on beastwatch before you know it.

I'm surprised anyone wanted to sit next to him after reading the first paragraph. "Fairly pissed myself" [emoji848][emoji848]

7 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Fat stupid American on the 747 from the airport to Fife realised he left his phone on a counter inside and it was like a slow, wobbly stampede to get it.

Fat specky p***k.

You can get a jumbo jet to Fife?

f**k me.

22 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

Tomatoes should never EVER be consumed hot. Or warm, even.

Cold and raw only.

I would have to disagree on this. One of the restaurants locally serves a half tomato filled with cheese then grilled as a side with your steak and it is amazing.

On the train with the pram the other day and the space where prams can go we're occupied by a middle aged wifey and her daughter taking up the space with their fat arse suitcases for their fat arse holiday. Asked if they could put the suitcases in the baggage area so I was stood in the vestibule area with the pram to be met with a "naw"

Edited to fix typo

I was coming home from work to hear these lassies bragging about tanning someone's Samsung 8 phone outside Asda irvine and bragging about being from Coatbridge. Then the train stopped outside central due to a signalling error and I was stood beside said arseholes who proceeded to make small talk along the lines of is that an iPhone you've got there etc

20 minutes ago, Ayrshire-SFC said:

On the train with the pram the other day and the space where prays can go we're occupied by a middle aged wifey and her daughter taking up the space with their fat arse suitcases for their fat arse holiday. Asked if they could put the suitcases in the baggage area so I was stood in the vestibule area with the pram to be met with a "naw"

Cause a scene man! Lose the plot. Piss on their cases. It is the only language they understand. Teach your kid the ways of the Scottish Jedi.

29 minutes ago, Ayrshire-SFC said:

On the train with the pram the other day and the space where prays can go we're occupied by a middle aged wifey and her daughter taking up the space with their fat arse suitcases for their fat arse holiday. Asked if they could put the suitcases in the baggage area so I was stood in the vestibule area with the pram to be met with a "naw"

Was there a Wailing Wall on the train?