C**** on a Train

I don't like how the word c**t is in the title of a thread for the word to see. Children use this forum after all and we don't want them using profanities, especially the C word.

I don't like how the word c**t is in the title of a thread for the word to see. Children use this forum after all and we don't want them using profanities, especially the C word.

Are you just fishing for a pic of Lovejoy's wife.

Are you just fishing for a pic of Lovejoy's wife.

Perhaps a little bit. Maybe just replace the letter u with a * in the thread title so we don't have to see that unsavoury word in all of its horror.

23 minutes ago, throbber said:

Perhaps a little bit. Maybe just replace the letter u with a * in the thread title so we don't have to see that unsavoury word in all of its horror.

Cunts are lovely, what are you talking about?

It's just a word. Maybe you should look inside yourself and ponder why this simple word bothers you so.

It's just a word. Maybe you should look inside yourself and ponder why this simple word bothers you so.

It doesn't bother me that much I just don't feel it's appropriate to have to see it every time I enter GN and the thread is active. I'm not always coming here wanting filth.

2 hours ago, WeeMentalDavie said:

Final train home from Queen st after we won 5-1 at Ibrox in April. I had been at the game then out after a quick stop home to freshen up so fairly pissed myself but not too bad.

I hope that means you were drunk.

Final train home from Queen st after we won 5-1 at Ibrox in April. I had been at the game then out after a quick stop home to freshen up so fairly pissed myself but not too bad.

Using public transport after pissing yourself? Definite c*nt on a train.

13 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Tomato ketchup with anything is the choice of a beast.

Our daughter alternates between tomato ketchup and HP. We were having a bite to eat yesterday when we were out getting the groceries, and I lifted a sachet of tomato ketchup and a sachet of HP for her and she used the HP. I'll report back later what she takes with her dinner today (if anything).

13 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

f**k off you c**t

Apologies, I may have given you a riddie in error.  I have amended this by applying a Charles, thereby negating my act of folly.

5 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

You know what fills my heart with happiness and joy?

I dont have to live amongst your type.

Outside of the patches of swampland where people like you scrape through life, our country is a wonderful place.

At the risk of repeating myself, f**k off you tragic fantasist.

3 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Our daughter alternates between tomato ketchup and HP. We were having a bite to eat yesterday when we were out getting the groceries, and I lifted a sachet of tomato ketchup and a sachet of HP for her and she used the HP. I'll report back later what she takes with her dinner today (if anything).

Either way, kids are exempt from the rule but should grow out of the disgusting habit. If you are over the age of about 12 and still eating ketchup with everything, you are firmly into beast territory.