C**** on a Train

10 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Drinking on a train? What?

You guys are guzzling alcohol on a public train?

Could you be more white trash? :lol:

Everything you post is simply awful. 

However this is by far the worst.

I bet you are the sort of dick who goes for a meal before a game.

10 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Drinking on a train? What?

You guys are guzzling alcohol on a public train?

Could you be more white trash? :lol:

Colour me "white trash", I love drinking on trains, not the 15 minute trips but the 4 hour jobs, tablet out, earphones in and loud mouth soup aplenty. 

7 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

Everything you post is simply awful. 

However this is by far the worst.

I bet you are the sort of dick who goes for a meal before a game.

^^^^^^

Working-class hero.

8 hours ago, oaksoft said:

I simply cannot believe that this is enough to trigger you.

You must have led a very sheltered life.

What a miserable existence you lead.  As you reach your twilight years, you attempt to get your jollies by trolling.  Doesn't matter the topic, you just crash in with your boorish nuggets of boredom.

In short, f**k the f**k off.

Aye but f**k off the toast or fried bread and tomato.

I do like tomatoes but who the f**k decided it was a breakfast item? It's just wrong! Just had a rather delicious breakfast at Premier Inn Braehead. Toast was lovely.

2 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

I do like tomatoes but who the f**k decided it was a breakfast item? It's just wrong! Just had a rather delicious breakfast at Premier Inn Braehead. Toast was lovely.

Could probably be an entire new thread but totally agree that tomatoes should not be on a breakfast plate. Tomato sauce YES, tomatoes NO.

3 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

You mean Travellodge?  There is no Premier Inn at Braehead.

Agree with no tomatoes for breakfast.

Premier Inn breakfasts are ok, but the bacon is salty as f**k.

I like tomatoes in a breakfast. They have to be properly grilled though (or ideally roasted).
Many hotels seem to think that half a raw tomato, that has spent 30 seconds near their shitty salamander, is an acceptable addition to breakfast. It isn't.

5 minutes ago, milton75 said:

I like tomatoes in a breakfast. They have to be properly grilled though (or ideally roasted).
Many hotels seem to think that half a raw tomato, that has spent 30 seconds near their shitty salamander, is an acceptable addition to breakfast. It isn't.

Tepid peeled tinned tomatoes in a 4 star hotel is diabolical, but common.

16 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

Excuse me sir it most definitely was Premier Inn....next to Brewers Fayre. I anticipate your apology.

Partial apology offered. It's at Dobbies Garden Centre. Travellodge is right next to Braehead. 

39 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Could probably be an entire new thread but totally agree that tomatoes should not be on a breakfast plate. Tomato sauce YES, tomatoes NO.

Tomato sauce with breakfast? This thread is getting out of hand.

Final train home from Queen st after we won 5-1 at Ibrox in April. I had been at the game then out after a quick stop home to freshen up so fairly pissed myself but not too bad.

Anyway, get on the train & there is a middle aged couple to my left & a young, clearly gay guy sitting opposite me.

Train was quiet & had his leg angled so his knee was resting on the seat but his foot was hanging down over the edge. Not harming anyone or anything & minding his own business.

Wifey decides to go & give him grief for apparently having his feet on the seat which clearly wasn't the case & stating she taught her kids to not do it etc.

After 5 mins of this, she sits very close to him & which he's clearly uncomfortable with.

I politely request she leaves him alone at which husband tells me to 'mind my own fucking business you c**t'.

My stop was coming up & I told them they were a perfect match for each other & the husband tried to chase me off the train.

c***s

1 hour ago, WILLIEA said:

You mean Travellodge?  There is no Premier Inn at Braehead.

Agree with no tomatoes for breakfast  ever. (Uness in a salad sandwich.)