C**** on a Train

2 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I've never noticed a 'drop seat' beside the driver's cab? What's the benefit of sitting there that would make people think it's cuntish behaviour?

Going by the thread, just about any behaviour seems fair game to fall into the 'cvntish' category. My guess would be because you're sat by the door but I'm probably overthinking what was a throwaway remark. 

Not necessarily c***s "on" a train, but does this qualify?

At Hyndland station this morning, the announcement board said something along the lines of:

"Going to the TRNSMT festival?  Why not go by train? But please pre order your tickets, you'll be a CREEP if you don't.  And remember, if you see anything suspicious, alert the (karma) police"

I think we can all agree, the Scotrail employee who thought up that is undoubtedly a c**t.

Something similar (theme-wise) was on the boards a few weeks ago for the Stone Roses.

I'm fully expecting this thread to gain a little extra traction courtesy of TRNSMT. c***s, c***s everywhere, especially on the late trains.

The 40 year old sloth wifies who think you should stand up and give them a seat and on occasion even ask for it when there's clearly nothing wrong with them. Fair enough if its a proper old person (male or female) but I wouldn't give up my seat for a 40 year old man unless he looked like he was having difficulty so why would I do it for a woman of the same age? Fair enough if they said they have a bad back or something I would probably get up (mainly to not look like a c@nt in front of the rest of the carriage) but they generally just demand it for no explanation.

One time a woman matching the description above asked a young lad around 20 years old for his seat which he gave her. She then said loudly "at least there are some gentlemen left in this world" to the rest of the carriage. The level of self entitlement was pretty infuriating.

Jobsworth ticket collectors are horrible c@nts too. I was getting the 23.45 from Dunfermline to Edinburgh and had a beer ready to open for the journey (had been drinking already and had the taste for it) in my inside jacket pocket, no one else was on the carriage and the train was 3 carriages long. Conductor came along and checked my ticket and said "do you have alcohol on you", me - "nah"  him "I think you have a beer on you either in your pocket or hidden somewhere so I am going to sit here until you get off". Whats the point? I'm hardly drinking as part of an aggressive group? Same guy another time also tried to charge me for a full ticket for Inverkething to Edinburgh when I boarded at Inverkeithing even though I had a flexi ticket between Dunfermline and Edinburgh (inverkeithing is on the way), apparently you can't board intermediate stations with those types of tickets but the previous 20 times I have done it none of the conductors have had a problem.

I probably have more stories from my time commuting between Dunfermline to Edinburgh or vice versa since living in Edinburgh and being back in Dunfermline for nights/football and getting the train home.

Generally the worst people to encounter are the sloths I mentioned earlier, the loud annoying folk, loud annoying kids already covered or the Cagoul wearing rugby types going to murrayfield for the "rugger". C@nts

Edited by Fifes Elite Force

7 minutes ago, Fifes Elite Force said:

I generally have two different categories for annoying c***s and scum of society rather than club them together.

Of course you do get occasions when they qualify for both categories.

Aye. c***s on a train is a totally different topic from c***s on the politics forum.

Had two c***s on two seperate trains today.

First was a smackhead looking wummin sitting across the aisle from me. Messing with her phone she taps the boy infront of her and asks to uses his phone. He unplugged his head phones and gave her it. Her pimp didn't answer and she asked him to send "at number a text".

Then a wee guy steaming oot his tits being a wee c**t trying to pump a lassie who was tellin old wummin he was her best pal. Just being a shouty wee c**t.

Edited by Busta Nut

24 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Had two c***s on two seperate trains today.

First was a smackhead looking wummin sitting across the aisle from me. Messing with her phone she taps the boy infront of her and asks to uses his phone. He unplugged his head phones and gave her it. Her pimp didn't answer and she asked him to send "at number a text".

Then a wee guy steaming oot his tits being a wee c**t trying to pump a lassie who was tellin old wummin he was her best pal. Just being a shouty wee c**t.

Don't worry about it, we've all been shouty wee c***s.

13 hours ago, oaksoft said:

This thread is why I have a car and live in the country.

It's great to see so many people criticising the scum of society on this thread and in the politics threads simultaneously calling anyone who criticises this same scum a c**t.

Oh f**k off Oaksoft you tragic fantasist.

This thread is why I have a car and live in the country.
It's great to see so many people criticising the scum of society on this thread and in the politics threads simultaneously calling anyone who criticises this same scum a c**t.

Good call.

How many 4K TVs do you have?

If you don't absolutely have to take public transport then you should treat yourself to a ground-level ozone creating 4x4.

I like travelling by train, mainly on Saturdays to away games. Infinitely preferable to driving. You can chill out, enjoy a drink. Minor annoyances include noisy hen parties, rugby fans and Rangers supporters. Have to say in 30 odd years no-one has ever asked me to give up my seat for them. Maybe I'm getting old myself... 

Train into town was hellish today, mainly since it stopped at Bridgeton for that festival.

Got a seat but unfortunately the train filled up quickly with young festival goers, most of whom were pished already.

Highlight of the journey was one of the lads standing by where I was sitting farting loudly. Given I was sat down, his arse was on the same latitude as my nostrils which was ideal.