C**** on a Train

2 minutes ago, Silvio said:

I was on the last train to Paisley many moons ago (final destination is Ayr I think) and a fight broke out after a drunk guy shouted "Shut it Bingo Wings" at a drunk girl who was talking too loudly.

A first class insult.

The benefit of paying more for your ticket I suppose.

c***s in the street ( they can't afford bus or train tickets),

Walking from Aberdeen city centre towards the GPs at the old city hospital (towards Pittodrie basically).

Fell in step behind 2 of the cities substance ruined idiots. Heading for Seaton for their morning fix I would guess. She is clearly really struggling and the bloke that if you added his teeth and braincells together the number you would get would be fewer than his fingers, and he probably couldn't count up to either.

She has a moment of big groggy spit, could turn to a vomit on the pavement and as you is hunched over deciding if she should live or die he notices that I am walking only 10 feet behind. Clearly embarassed by the situation he loudly states, I had earphones in and heard his every word,

'For fucks sake, that ain't very lady like ya c**t, pull yourself together ya cunty whore or am fucking off without you'.

Truly a gentleman himself.

49 minutes ago, gingette said:

Women across the aisle decided it would be appropriate to put her wet umbrella on the table.

Hanging is too good for some people!

I really hope this is a clever pun about not hanging her umbrella up and not accidental 

c***s in the street ( they can't afford bus or train tickets),
Walking from Aberdeen city centre towards the GPs at the old city hospital (towards Pittodrie basically).
Fell in step behind 2 of the cities substance ruined idiots. Heading for Seaton for their morning fix I would guess. She is clearly really struggling and the bloke that if you added his teeth and braincells together the number you would get would be fewer than his fingers, and he probably couldn't count up to either.
She has a moment of big groggy spit, could turn to a vomit on the pavement and as you is hunched over deciding if she should live or die he notices that I am walking only 10 feet behind. Clearly embarassed by the situation he loudly states, I had earphones in and heard his every word,
'For fucks sake, that ain't very lady like ya c**t, pull yourself together ya cunty whore or am fucking off without you'.
Truly a gentleman himself.

c***s in the street thread for this pish.

57 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

This is really c***s on a bus but worth sharing. Any P&Ber recognise this guy

Great restraint by the bus driver not to just drive forward when he's mucking about with the windscreen wipers. Or the guy who was filming not to give him a good shove in the back when he's standing at the top of the stairs leaning over!

Great restraint by the bus driver not to just drive forward when he's mucking about with the windscreen wipers. Or the guy who was filming not to give him a good shove in the back when he's standing at the top of the stairs leaning over!

Great restraint from the driver. f**k having to deal with that pish at work, or anywhere tbh.
My immediate reaction was the guy with the camera is a shitebag. This fuckin knuckle dragger is giving the driver dogs abuse while he sits and films - doesn't even tell him to shut the f**k up. Once the guy starts trying to batter the bus and that then fair enough the footage may help but buses have cctv anyway. A swift, shut yer hole roaster and get aff the bus would have been sufficient from bystanders.

This is maybe a train related PTTGOYN rather than people specific, but those pishy wee teabags on a string that they give you. First, they're only good if you want a paper cup of tea weaker than Theresa May. Then, unless you want it clogging your drink at the end, you've got to remove it somehow which involves either walking to the nearest bin with a soggy burning teabag or having it sit on your table with just a couple of napkins to soak up the drips, becoming a mingin' mush. Then there's the tiny milk cartons. I've only ever had train tea as a freebie and yet I still hate them.

However, seeing as it's the catering staff that hand them out in return for an extortionate fee, they can be singled out as the ****s in this instance.

Don't blame the catering staff. They don't set the prices. It'll be some committee further up the chain that do that.