C**** on a Train

On 30/06/2017 at 19:03, WeAreElgin said:

Yet another c**t trying to force his way on to a packed train out of London this afternoon with a bike. How about you fold your bike and stick it up your arse you absolute cock

Never quite understood folk that take one mode of transport onto another one.

Bit like getting on a ship with a kayak under your arm.

On a similar theme, my son recently got a hard time from some french bints while on a train somewhere in France funnily enough. TBF his bike and assorted bags of shite were blocking seats they wished to occupy they probably had a point. He now hates every French person and the whole of France.

Your son is probably a c**t

8 hours ago, jimmy boo said:

On a similar theme, my son recently got a hard time from some french bints while on a train somewhere in France funnily enough. TBF his bike and assorted bags of shite were blocking seats they wished to occupy they probably had a point. He now hates every French person and the whole of France.

Il aurait dû les frapper sur la pie

On a bus, but I accidentally joined the ranks of public transport arseholes this morning.

Get on the bus, take my seat, headphones in and music at an appropriately low volume like a normal person, no harm done. Except I'm that stupid it took me about 3 minutes to realise my headphones weren't plugged in properly and I was subjecting the whole bus to metal. What a tosser.

17 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

On a bus, but I accidentally joined the ranks of public transport arseholes this morning.

Get on the bus, take my seat, headphones in and music at an appropriately low volume like a normal person, no harm done. Except I'm that stupid it took me about 3 minutes to realise my headphones weren't plugged in properly and I was subjecting the whole bus to metal. What a tosser.

You could have shortened that post down to the last 4 words.

1 minute ago, Dunning1874 said:

I expected that response but I was too consumed by shame to bother rewording it. Due to metal, etc etc.

Sorry for kicking you when you're down, but it was on a plate.

1 hour ago, Dunning1874 said:

Did the same thing on a train. Unfortunately i was going through a phase of listening to Andrew Lloyd Webber musicals . 

Gay c**t on a train