This should be no surprise to anyone

49 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Jon Sand?

A prime example

47 minutes ago, monkeyblair said:

Precise Baracus more likely.

Indeed

On 30/06/2017 at 20:13, Mr Pikey said:

Off to Edinburgh tomorrow afternoon from Motherwell on the train with the guys from work. I apologise in advance for  any offence caused on the return journey later.

Not apologising for any offence caused in Edinburgh, I see!  :lol:

Was sitting across the table from SFA president Alan McRae last week on the train to Glasgow. He sat on the aisle seat leaving the window seat empty and had copies of both The Daily Record and Daily Mail. Definitely a c*nt on a train.

Was sitting across the table from SFA president Alan McRae last week on the train to Glasgow. He sat on the aisle seat leaving the window seat empty and had copies of both The Daily Record and Daily Mail. Definitely a c*nt on a train.

Definitely cuntish behaviour on a train. On the Train c**t Scale I'd give him a...

744a01404ed14f3e83eda4cb9e11eb4a.jpg

2 hours ago, lubo_blaha said:

As someone who used to spend a lot of time on trains I preferred the aisle seat, especially on a long journey. I'd most likely be drinking so wanting to go for a slash and as a larger chap I enjoyed the extra shoulder space (yes shoulder). If you get on first then surely one of the perks is picking your seat, people sitting in the aisle seat isn't always sinister. I used to be well set up with a laptop and glass of vino but would either happily get up to let someone in or even move across if I wasn't getting off soon. Having a bag or whatever on the seat next to you is the behaviour of cvnts and I have no issue with asking them to move it so I can sit there. Most of the cvntish behaviour has been covered already and hen parties are far worse than stag parties on trains for the sheer decibel levels and "notice us" antics. 

I'm more of a bus w****r these days and I find the 'local' buses are worse than the express ones and the types of creatures who hang around bus stations are eye opening. 

1 hour ago, HenryHill said:

That's not cuntish behaviour. That's the food chain. f**k yer bike.

On a similar theme, my son recently got a hard time from some french bints while on a train somewhere in France funnily enough. TBF his bike and assorted bags of shite were blocking seats they wished to occupy they probably had a point. He now hates every French person and the whole of France.