C**** on a Train

He has now made 3 phone calls to people to tell them how raging he is about his own complete and utter incompetence, of which he takes no blame.

They never do. It's never their fault. I left Central a few weeks back and checked tickets. I got to one woman who had a ticket for a completely different line and told her she was on the wrong train. Her immediate reaction was to sharply turn round and check the passenger information bar. It was done in such a manner that she either thought I was lying or she was hoping it would have the wrong information on it so as to blame me. She was seething but you could tell she wanted to blame me but had absolutely no ammunition to do so :lol: The amount of people who don't bother to read information boards is unreal.

3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

They never do. It's never their fault. I left Central a few weeks back and checked tickets. I got to one woman who had a ticket for a completely different line and told her she was on the wrong train. Her immediate reaction was to sharply turn round and check the passenger information bar. It was done in such a manner that she either thought I was lying or she was hoping it would have the wrong information on it so as to blame me. She was seething but you could tell she wanted to blame me but had absolutely no ammunition to do so :lol: The amount of people who don't bother to read information boards is unreal.

sounds like she was panicking she was on the wrong train than raging tbh

sounds like she was panicking she was on the wrong train than raging tbh

That's probably what it reads like tbh but I guarantee you that's not what her reaction was. She turned to the board fizzing as opposed to panic. Folk that panic in that situation generally look concerned or gutted (as I assume they had to be somewhere on time) and more often than not will ask what they should do next.

This woman was checking so she could have a go. Once she clocked the destination and realised she had made a balls up she never uttered a word and sat with a face like thunder.

47 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

They never do. It's never their fault. I left Central a few weeks back and checked tickets.

I presume you actually work on the railway and weren't just doing this out of curiosity...

Similar a few years ago.

A 2 carriage diesel sprinter train on Platform 6 South at Aberdeen for Dyce and Inverurie,

At Platform 5 is a 8 carriage East Coast InterCity 125 for London train.

As the Scotrail northbound train starts up north and the guard is saying next stop Dyce a woman starts running up and down the train shouting she is on the wrong train and wants off and is going to London. Pulls the emergency cord and the train stops before it is clear of the 6 North platform. She is let off and I last saw her running down the platform screaming for them to hold the London train.

Who the f**k gets on a two carriage Scotrail diesel piece of crap and thinks this will be taking me for 7.5 hours to London.

Edited by MEADOWXI

3 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

Similar a few years ago.

A 2 carriage diesel sprinter train on Platform 6 South at Aberdeen for Dyce and Inverurie,

As the Scotrail northbound train starts up north and the guard is saying next stop Dyce a woman starts running up and down the train shouting she is on the wrong train and wants off and is going to London. Pulls the emergency cord and the train stops before it is clear of the 6 North platform. She is let off and I last saw her running down the platform screaming for them to hold the London train.

Who the f**k gets on a two carriage Scotrail diesel piece of crap and thinks this will be taking me for 7.5 hours to London.

People from Aberdeen vote Tory these days, so not having any fucking clue about what the correct train looks like is hardly surprising.

Wee bit of politics there for you, which I don't discuss all that much, teebs.

3 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

Similar a few years ago.

Maybe she was used to taking the 3.5 hour train from Glasgow to Inverness.

13 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Didn't take that long. Another mutant discovered today, right now, on the 9.25 train from Kirkcaldy to Edinburgh.

This boy 'cannae fucking believe it' that he's got on the wrong train. He wanted to go to work in Burntisland. How this fucking imbecile has gained employment I have no idea. Nepotism or cronyism must be at play. Wanted to activate the emergency alarm so he could stop at Burntisland. Then phoned a workmate and told him "I probably won't even get to Edinburgh until ten to eleven". The train terminates at Waverley at 10.08 and he's getting off at Edinburgh Gateway to go back to Bisland. Advised workmate he probably won't be in until 12.

Seriously, c***s like this would be as well climbing to the top of a hill and shaking their fist at God. They are fucking useless and will be forever. c***s like this make me think Hitler had the right idea, he just targeted the wrong demographic.

I've done something similar but shouldered the responsibility. Early 2000's and living in Edinburgh and cycling to work in Rosyth, slept in so as I lived 5 minutes from Haymarket cycled down there to jump off at Inverkeithing and I'd have made it on time. Got to the platform and jumped on the train. Only to find the next stop was Kirkcaldy, Doh ! Rang the boss and explained I'd be late, he ripped the piss but was cool, I was more annoyed with myself. Conductor came round and charged me the extra to Kirkcaldy so got off at Kirkcaldy and had to buy a return to Inverkeithing. To save time I locked my bike and jumped in a taxi to save time (still feeling guilty about being adrift) and asked the taxi driver to stop at the cash point while telling him what a shit morning I'd had. Some days you can't piss a drop and I as I was travelling 'light' only had the one card which of course didn't work at the bank. The only bright spot on my horizon was the taxi driver felt sorry for me and drove me to the dockyard anyway (I paid him back the next day, I think he was surprised). I'll put my hand up as the cvnt that day, not intentionally but that's often the way. By the time I got in, and told the story I was more pitied I think, there was ridicule as well of course.

1 hour ago, chomp my root said:

I've done something similar but shouldered the responsibility. Early 2000's and living in Edinburgh and cycling to work in Rosyth, slept in so as I lived 5 minutes from Haymarket cycled down there to jump off at Inverkeithing and I'd have made it on time. Got to the platform and jumped on the train. Only to find the next stop was Kirkcaldy, Doh ! Rang the boss and explained I'd be late, he ripped the piss but was cool, I was more annoyed with myself. Conductor came round and charged me the extra to Kirkcaldy so got off at Kirkcaldy and had to buy a return to Inverkeithing. To save time I locked my bike and jumped in a taxi to save time (still feeling guilty about being adrift) and asked the taxi driver to stop at the cash point while telling him what a shit morning I'd had. Some days you can't piss a drop and I as I was travelling 'light' only had the one card which of course didn't work at the bank. The only bright spot on my horizon was the taxi driver felt sorry for me and drove me to the dockyard anyway (I paid him back the next day, I think he was surprised). I'll put my hand up as the cvnt that day, not intentionally but that's often the way. By the time I got in, and told the story I was more pitied I think, there was ridicule as well of course.

Well done sir, people are generally kind to c***s who are accidental c***s and honest about it. It's the c***s who are unaware about their cuntish behaviour or don't care who are the real c***s.

Fat stupid American on the 747 from the airport to Fife realised he left his phone on a counter inside and it was like a slow, wobbly stampede to get it.

Fat specky p***k.

That's not even the worst of it; some Scottish guy on the bus thought he was on a train.

Well about to spend much of today on trains.
Aberdeen to Glasgow then
Glasgow-Warrington-Nottingham.
The possibility of cuntish behaviour being reported is high.

Please note on 1st leg I have booked an aisle seat but will not put anything on window seat and do not expect the right to use it as a secondary seat for myself. Just the way the booking came through.

Someone mentioned standing platform side at the gates at Queen Street waiting for the board to give them the departure platform - it's not that hard to work out which one it will be. If an Edinburgh train arrives at 5.24 on platform 5 and there's one leaving at 5.30 then it's obviously going to depart from platform 5. Just stand at that platform and not clutter the passageway. Silly c***s. 

9 hours ago, chomp my root said:

^^^^ Boy in the Train found.

(Google it!)

I once got on a train at Newark heading back North after being at a formal dinner with work the previous evening. I'd gotten to bed about 4am steaming but had to get up about 9 to get the train. The hangover hadn't kicked in yet so got into my seat, a window seat at a table and fell asleep. Slept through the next stop where it turns out a group of lads from Doncaster got on and took up the remaining seats at the table. I woke up a couple of times feeling worse and worse as they were getting tore into their sizable Cairry-oot. I clocked them and immediately thought... C*units, as they were pandering to all the usual Yorkshire lads stereotypes etc.

I falls back to sleep but woke up in a blind panic - the hangover had kicked off big time and there was a real danger of me spewing several litres of port infused bile over these fellas. (I know... Who would the c**t have been then!).

The boys immediately clock something is wrong, probably due to my colour and the sweat... Without asking the boy next to me is out his seat helping me up telling me where the toilets are. I made it down the carriage and the action of moving was enough for the nausea to pass so I freshened up and got back to my seat. After a bit of piss taking we got talking I explained why I was in a state and they started sharing out the bevvy with me, basically nursing me back to health via lager and cider. They were on their way to a stag do in Edinburgh so had full hangover first aid to hand.

Turned out my first impressions were way off the mark so I'd like to suggest a sub-category to the thread...

'Sound c*unts on a train'?

I once got on a train at Newark heading back North after being at a formal dinner with work the previous evening. I'd gotten to bed about 4am steaming but had to get up about 9 to get the train. The hangover hadn't kicked in yet so got into my seat, a window seat at a table and fell asleep. Slept through the next stop where it turns out a group of lads from Doncaster got on and took up the remaining seats at the table. I woke up a couple of times feeling worse and worse as they were getting tore into their sizable Cairry-oot. I clocked them and immediately thought... C*units, as they were pandering to all the usual Yorkshire lads stereotypes etc.
I falls back to sleep but woke up in a blind panic - the hangover had kicked off big time and there was a real danger of me spewing several litres of port infused bile over these fellas. (I know... Who would the c**t have been then!).
The boys immediately clock something is wrong, probably due to my colour and the sweat... Without asking the boy next to me is out his seat helping me up telling me where the toilets are. I made it down the carriage and the action of moving was enough for the nausea to pass so I freshened up and got back to my seat. After a bit of piss taking we got talking I explained why I was in a state and they started sharing out the bevvy with me, basically nursing me back to health via lager and cider. They were on their way to a stag do in Edinburgh so had full hangover first aid to hand.
Turned out my first impressions were way off the mark so I'd like to suggest a sub-category to the thread...
'Sound c*unts on a train'?

Did you tag along to the stag doo?