The Celtic All Seasons thread

1 minute ago, AJF said:

Aye, that last pumping Beale dished out seems to have scared him off 

Probably shat it from Lee Johnson too, those defeats in meaningless games can really get to successful managers. 

4 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Probably shat it from Lee Johnson too, those defeats in meaningless games can really get to successful managers. 

True. The cracks were beginning to show.

Spurs fans protesting this appointment :lol:  You are Spurs, you've won two league cups in the last two decades.

Anyway, Celtic need to go back to tradition and appoint a former player as their new manager.

Should Celtic worry about Ross County 'new manager bounce'?

This is as good a move as postegcoglu could hop for, no manager in the Scottish game is turning that down, will be interesting to see how he gets on when he doesn't have a budgets more than most of the league combined, will any players go with him? 

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

Spurs fans protesting this appointment :lol:  You are Spurs, you've won two league cups in the last two decades.

Anyway, Celtic need to go back to tradition and appoint a former player as their new manager.

Hide contents

Only if Sevco appoint Barry Ferguson!

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Reveal hidden contents

Give us some of that gold dust.

Edited by Fratelli

Can’t really complain if AP wants a crack at the English prem, it’s probably the only chance he’ll get in his career. 
Obviously I’d love it if he stays, I think Ange has done well to keep all this under his hat for now with silverware still to play for. You never know.. Wolf of Wall Street gifs at the ready after the cup final 🤞🏻

1 hour ago, Albertlegend said:

This is as good a move as postegcoglu could hop for, no manager in the Scottish game is turning that down, will be interesting to see how he gets on when he doesn't have a budgets more than most of the league combined, will any players go with him? 

Was thinking about the players going with him and I only think Hatate is a possible option as he’s good enough imo.

CCV is probably Celtic’s best player but he never got an opportunity at Spurs despite being there for years therefore if Postecoglu signed him the fans would likely be perplexed.

12 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Can’t really complain if AP wants a crack at the English prem, it’s probably the only chance he’ll get in his career. 
Obviously I’d love it if he stays, I think Ange has done well to keep all this under his hat for now with silverware still to play for. You never know.. Wolf of Wall Street gifs at the ready after the cup final 🤞🏻

Unfortunately that’s our place in the food chain, anyone without links to Celtic joins us cause they have ambitions to play/manage in the EPL. And with our track record we’re an attractive option, one of the best outside the top 5 leagues. Plus being domestically dominant, 60,000 fans and guaranteed CL football I’m sure we’ll be able to attract a decent replacement, unless Peter has something to say about it. 

44 minutes ago, kennie makevin said:

He can't....so instead will employ an amusing little 'cartoon' of Barack Obama looking perplexed. 

No mate that’s just for you due to the fact you continually post utter nonsense