The Celtic All Seasons thread

• 2 weeks later...

No point risking anyone now tbh. Would be good to Kobayashi get some games and allow Starfelt to be the right sided one. Ralston is probably due a run after more injuries this season. 

I also see Bain makes the bench often now instead of Siegrist is he injured too or down to no 3?

On 21/04/2023 at 12:22, Molotov said:

Typical arse cheek behaviour.

I never brought up any allegations.

It was a flippant comment in response to a poor counter argument. I brought up no allegations on a very serious subject and I never would. 

If you took my comment the wrong way then that says more about you than me.

I had made a perfectly reasonable argument previously that anyone with a modicum of football knowledge could lead Celtic to victory due to the obscene differences in wealth between themselves and the “diddy” clubs. 

None of you could answer this question:

“Out of interest can you tell me how many of your managers (going back to Jock Stein) have won major trophies when they went down to England after being manager at Celtic?”

You know the answer is that only Sir Alex has had success in England after managing in Scotland. The point to your question is ?

2 hours ago, annan4eva said:

You know the answer is that only Sir Alex has had success in England after managing in Scotland. The point to your question is ?

That’s not accurate, Brendan Rodgers won a FA cup 

On 30/04/2023 at 18:39, Jinky67 said:

CCV out for the rest of the season ☹️

I know Kyogo gets all the headlines and rightly so but I think the big fella has been out POTY this season.

1 hour ago, Henrik's tongue said:

I know Kyogo gets all the headlines and rightly so but I think the big fella has been out POTY this season.

His performance at the weekend was the best I’ve seen of a centre back at Celtic since VVD. So yeah it’s him or Hatate for me

Edited by Jinky67

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

His performance at the weekend was the best I’ve seen of a centre back at Celtic since VVD. So yeah it’s him or Hatate for me

Watch your opinion change when your team is getting pumped in the CL by almost any of the qualifiers. Of course then you will be complaining Celtic cannot compete financially. 

1 hour ago, KTID26 said:

Watch your opinion change when your team is getting pumped in the CL by almost any of the qualifiers. Of course then you will be complaining Celtic cannot compete financially. 

He played in the CL this season and my opinion seems to be that I hold him In high regard still.

You also won’t see me complain about finances, we can compete financially with many clubs who hold their own so no reason we shouldn’t look to do the same 

4 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

He played in the CL this season and my opinion seems to be that I hold him In high regard still.

You also won’t see me complain about finances, we can compete financially with many clubs who hold their own so no reason we shouldn’t look to do the same 

No you can't

6 minutes ago, LondonHMFC said:

Karen Brady using her weekly column in the Sun to wax lyrical about Postecoglou. Usually she's lavishing praise on the Tories or some other right wing shite.

Is she still involved at West Ham? Not good news is Moyes not getting binned end of season? 

3 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

Karen Brady using her weekly column in the Sun to wax lyrical about Postecoglou. Usually she's lavishing praise on the Tories or some other right wing shite.

Like the Celtic hierarchy?