The Celtic All Seasons thread

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Give that a rest you absolute bore.

As well as being a bore, and that’s a great description of most of his stuff on here, he not very good at quoting what other people say on here. He is however very good at changing the wording of other people’s posts on here to suit his small minded and blinkered agendas.

1 hour ago, Principal Flutie said:

Probably the 95/96 season. That's probably the only properly good Morton team I've actually seen. Especially when McInnes was still with us.

Was that the Rajamaki or whatever he was called, along with the other Finnish guy, side?

29 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

As well as being a bore, and that’s a great description of most of his stuff on here, he not very good at quoting what other people say on here. He is however very good at changing the wording of other people’s posts on here to suit his small minded and blinkered agendas.

He is right though, you referred to Aberdeen fans singing a sectarian song as harmless banter and got your arse handed to you when you denied saying so a few weeks down the line. 

The 'boring' retort is standard for people caught out making an arse of themselves. 

On 31/05/2019 at 19:13, Romeo said:

Aye, treble treble and 8 in a row, some of that already done with lennon at the helm.

Stick to you championship threads, you're fucking out of your depth here.

_103888096_caldwell1.jpg

:lol: Out of his depth?

How so?

He is right though, you referred to Aberdeen fans singing a sectarian song as harmless banter and got your arse handed to you when you denied saying so a few weeks down the line. 
The 'boring' retort is standard for people caught out making an arse of themselves. 

No, it’s boring because you know fine well his view is not that Aberdeen fans sectarian singing is banter and Celtic is unacceptable.

He did get ‘caught out’ in that he made a mistake re the game at ibrox and taken in isolation it makes him seem a hypocrite.

But that isn’t the reality and anyone who’s read his posts on the matter would know that.

Guest Moomintroll

Serious question, will Celtic be bringing back John Park? Not wanting to piss on old popcorn teeths chips but pretty confident that the "eye for a player" that he has been credited for back then was mostly Parkys doing. I can see Celtic cruising to 10IAR if he is brought back into the fold & given a major say in recruitment.

On 3/22/2019 at 12:23, Romeo said:
On 3/22/2019 at 12:22, RossDee01 said:

Good. Then explain why it’s alright to call someone a b*****d because of their religion or beliefs but it’s not okay to call someone a b*****d because of the colour of their skin?

No doubt you’ll deflect from answering the question.

Orange isn't a religion.

On 3/22/2019 at 11:58, Romeo said:
On 3/22/2019 at 11:55, RossDee01 said:

I genuinely don’t know what “**********” is. It does look like you’re burying your head in the sand again.

You are embarrassing yourself now. But just in case you really don't know, please tell everyone why you consider the phrase Orange B*****d sectarian.

On 3/22/2019 at 12:25, Romeo said:

No.

As far as I'm aware the orange order is open to all.

On 2/21/2019 at 11:22, Romeo said:

Your right, I hear it all the time. Thousands do it  

Please don't include me and many others though.

The 60000 figure just makes your argument look silly.

I really don't associate ***, Orange whatever or ****** as being sectarian at all really.

56 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Yet in the quotes above we have Romeo arguing that song isn't sectarian at all.

A sectarian song when Aberdeen fans sing it but not sectarian when celtic fans aim at various players and managers according to our GnG friends.

No, it’s boring because you know fine well his view is not that Aberdeen fans sectarian singing is banter and Celtic is unacceptable.

He said exactly that and yet you claim it's not his view?

Admirable that you are sticking up for a fellow fan but doing it by telling lies isn't the way forward.

Some terrible research from Bennett there. We are not arguing if I think it's sectarian or not. [mention=48577]kingjoey[/mention] seems to think it's only sectarian when other fans do it and not his own, he's been proven beyond doubt to be a liar and a hypocrite. He also lost a bet to me saying he wouldn't post on Celtic threads anymore but he is so obsessed he just can't stay away, thank god it wasn't a charity bet.

If anything I'd like to thank vicky for proving my point., Thank you

Edited by Romeo

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

He is right though, you referred to Aberdeen fans singing a sectarian song . 

8 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Some terrible research from Bennett there. We are not arguing if I think it's sectarian or not. @kingjoey

That was easy.

Guest Moomintroll

He said exactly that and yet you claim it's not his view?

Admirable that you are sticking up for a fellow fan but doing it by telling lies isn't the way forward.

Some terrible research from Bennett there. We are not arguing if I think it's sectarian or not. [mention=48577]kingjoey[/mention] seems to think it's only sectarian when other fans do it and not his own. If anything I'd like to thank vicky for proving my point., Thank you

Not generally a fan of your oeuvre on here but you clearly have a point. You have been quite consistent in your assertation & inserting a random quote from Mags has got nowt to do with you. Aside from that please try to remember you are not automatically beholden to any vile emanations from a football club or their followers just because you support the said club.
I appear to have swallowed a dictionary this morning reading that back, ah well, that'll do.

Not generally a fan of your oeuvre on here but you clearly have a point. You have been quite consistent in your assertation & inserting a random quote from Mags has got nowt to do with you. Aside from that please try to remember you are not automatically beholden to any vile emanations from a football club or their followers just because you support the said club.
I appear to have swallowed a dictionary this morning reading that back, ah well, that'll do.

He may have a point with Bennett but he’s being wilfully ignorant about kingjoey.

Guest Moomintroll

He may have a point with Bennett but he’s being wilfully ignorant about kingjoey.
Which is the point of my penultimate sentence.

10 hours ago, Romeo said:

You said Aberdeen fans being sectarian was just banter.

6 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Only Romeo made the same accusation yesterday, such short memories.

So consistent too...

Guest Moomintroll
So consistent too...
Quote things properly then min, I don't have the time or inclination to research these things to the degree that you Old Firm chaps do.

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:
5 minutes ago, bennett said:
So consistent too...

Quote things properly then min, I don't have the time or inclination to research these things to the degree that you Old Firm chaps do.

Circle those wagons....