The Celtic All Seasons thread

2 minutes ago, G51 Red said:

Surely you can see that while enjoying everything that Celtic have won recently, you can also be ( very ) critical of the way THIS season has gone ? 

The AC/DC outlook always creates debate,constructive criticism is always welcome but toys out the pram scatter-gun mince 

48 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I get everything you said but football isn't predictable or absolute, having a bad season in Europe happens,losing our first cup game in 36 cup ties happens.
You talk about advantages as certainties when nothing is guaranteed,our manager has just won a treble and you want him sacked.
We have just went through the best period in our history as a club and you can't enjoy it, FFS man give yourself a break.

When you start paying my season tickets then I’ll take a break, I pay for 4 of them so do you wish me to send you my PayPal? 

Until you do that then I can both enjoy successes when they come but also enjoy the privilege of being critical when the product I pay to watch isn’t up to the standard it should be.

Your not obliged to read or reply to me but if you jump onto KDS or the Huddleboard you will find the vast majority of Celtic fans thinking as I do and everyone on this forum except you can see how quickly this team has regressed over the course of this season. My criticism of Lennon has been consistent for a considerable period of time, this is hardly knee jerk reaction to loosing yesterday

And the best period in our history was when we not only won 9 in a row but also could consider ourselves the best team in Europe and competing against a very strong and good Rangers team. We won 21 trophies in that 9 in a row run we have won I believe 19 in this one. We are light years from that standard. 

You are a walking, talking, real life Only an Excuse sketch Willy and your inability to see what’s so obvious to everyone else is that without change not only will we lose the league to Rangers but we could find ourselves in real danger of loosing it for a few years to come

Edited by Jinky67

3 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I get everything you said but football isn't predictable or absolute, having a bad season in Europe happens,losing our first cup game in 36 cup ties happens.
You talk about advantages as certainties when nothing is guaranteed,our manager has just won a treble and you want him sacked.
We have just went through the best period in our history as a club and you can't enjoy it, FFS man give yourself a break.

Is it just my imagination but did Jock Stein’s 9 in a row team not win the European Cup, were runners up and reached two semi finals as well as reaching a Cup Winners Cup Final ??

You really think the Scott Brown version of 9 in a row has topped that success ??

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Is it just my imagination but did Jock Stein’s 9 in a row team not win the European Cup, were runners up and reached two semi finals as well as reaching a Cup Winners Cup Final ??

You really think the Scott Brown version of 9 in a row has topped that success ??

I was posting about enjoying our success,you would need to be about 65 to 75 to remember that success but a quad treble winning in Italy for the first time and the invincible season is definitely up there with the best in our history.

6 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I was posting about enjoying our success,you would need to be about 65 to 75 to remember that success but a quad treble winning in Italy for the first time and the invincible season is definitely up there with the best in our history.

Maybe you should buy Lenny a pint as a reward for all his hard work.

Nevermind, he’s in Dubai and has already got them in 

81681846-8BD5-488B-89DB-5F111D5D9824.jpeg

11 minutes ago, G51 said:

Well, this was inevitable.

Photo of Brown, Lennon and I think Duffy (in the cap?) at the pool in Dubai.

Think Celtic fans have a right to be pissed off with this.

Aye, not a good look for them at all. Celtic fans will rightly be fuming.

Celtic fans will only be raging if they're dense as f**k.

That photo sums up what Celtic have been like since Lennon returned. Less professional than half the teams in the SPFL as a whole, never mind just the top flight.

Mental it gets accepted because "they won every trophy going!!!"

18 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Maybe you should buy Lenny a pint as a reward for all his hard work.

Nevermind, he’s in Dubai and has already got them in 

81681846-8BD5-488B-89DB-5F111D5D9824.jpeg

He's upset the Pope now...

Pope Francis has condemned people who traveled abroad for a vacation and avoid Covid-19 lockdowns, adding that holidaymakers were not considering the effect of their actions on others.
The pontiff said Sunday he was "saddened" by news reports claiming that people were flying abroad to have fun amid the pandemic

14 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Our game got moved back a few days so they could go to Dubai for a piss up during the middle of a pandemic. 

Wonder if the SG will say anything about this. 

I hope so, and lawwell had the cheek to call the protesting fans ‘entitled’. They’ll be spunking six figures on this jaunt while furloughed and struggling fans are paying season ticket money with zero chance of seeing a game. Totally out of touch with the fans and all decent members of society who are observing govt guidelines.  

Edited by Drew Brees

37 minutes ago, G51 said:

Well, this was inevitable.

Photo of Brown, Lennon and I think Duffy (in the cap?) at the pool in Dubai.

Think Celtic fans have a right to be pissed off with this.

Johnny Adair and Paul Slane behind them too. 

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

You imagined that one...

38 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Do you see how that works,you are in the same mind set as the two sevco fans.

And because they are Rangers fans they can’t see un-professionalism when they see it? I tend to credit people with intelligence until they prove otherwise irrespective of who they support. 

I took the picture from KDS, the mindset on there is the same as mine.

In the middle of a pandemic which is getting worse and has already impacted us, 19 points behind in the league after loosing an OF game and it’s appropriate to re-arrange games so our manager can lie by the pool with a few pints?

This isn’t a winters break nor is it end of season. The social media reaction from Celtic fans is far from positive 

Edited by Jinky67