Work colleagues

A guy I work with is a Kilmarnock fan. Hes a man in his fifties. Every conversation he has he gets a mention of Killie or Eamonn Brophy or fuckin Mulumbu in it. He jumps about and sings Killie songs if they score a goal. Does my fuckin nut in.

I dont mind Kilmarnock but because of him, I hope they get humped every week.

Just sayin.

3 minutes ago, Blaze said:

A guy I work with is a Kilmarnock fan. Hes a man in his fifties. Every conversation he has he gets a mention of Killie or Eamonn Brophy or fuckin Mulumbu in it. He jumps about and sings Killie songs if they score a goal. Does my fuckin nut in.

Just sayin.

Killie-Fan.png

Just sayin.

^^^ Works with Gordon Sawers

56 minutes ago, Blaze said:

Just sayin.

Don't think they had a game yesterday, so you should be fine this week.

On 28/08/2020 at 13:28, The Moonster said:

Not exactly work colleagues, more customers, but I feel suitably angered that I need to post them somewhere. 

Utter c***s, who have never bought anything from you before, who phone up looking for something to be delivered yesterday and ask you for a ridiculous discount plus 30 days payment terms. Why do c***s think that's acceptable? Can you imagine me walking into Curry's and saying to the guy "I like yer £1,000 TV there, any chance I can get a third off the price and pay you the rest in 30 days time?". Fucking c***s. f**k off.

Utter c***s, who have never bought anything from you before, who phone up asking for a quote, which you give them and they come back with "I can get this much cheaper from X company", as if I give a fucking hoot. You asked us for our price, you got it, if it's cheaper elsewhere then fucking go and buy it and never talk to me again, you fucking c**t.

Happy Friday!

Try meditation 

4 hours ago, Blaze said:

Just sayin.

You don't mind Kilmarnock?!? Try telling your fucking posting history on here that.

back to working from home tomorrow. Can live with it tbh, doubt I'll be back in the office anytime this year and it's good being able to fling music up on the telly (better sound quality than my shitey speakers on the computer), lounge about in a dressing gown, arse about on P&B during quiet spells etc. etc.

Not having a 30 minute journey to work in the morning + 30 minute journey back is far and away the best bit, adds up to a good amount of time and cash each week from not having to get into town via public transport.

A firm Alan Partridge shrug at not having to see/speak to any colleagues face to face, everything being done through Whatsapp chat/Teams is fine by me. Sort of wondering if anyone will bother trying to organise a Christmas night out, not really all that far off now.

Don't know how long the job will last as it normally gets quiet by December anyway, but I reckon worst case scenario it'll keep me going long enough to keep saving to cover Christmas and buy me some time if I get punted.

On 28/08/2020 at 16:52, Theroadlesstravelled said:

A girl that works in the payroll department has just been made manager.
She is 19. She started her degree when she was like 15 or something.

This won't end well.

Parks And Rec Leslie Knope Ben Wyatt Ice Clown Parksedit Ice Town Ta875 GIF  | Gfycat

So she's young, female and clever. This means she will be a bad manager. 

Have you missed any important details or are you just an old school chauvinist? 

15 hours ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Sort of wondering if anyone will bother trying to organise a Christmas night out, not really all that far off now.

Ours is usually booked around now, leaving just 4 months of passive aggressive behaviour from those whose choice of venue didn't win.

Cant see it happening this year. 

Guest bernardblack
A girl that works in the payroll department has just been made manager.
She is 19. She started her degree when she was like 15 or something.

This won't end well.

EcstaticReflectingBlackfootedferret-mobile.jpg&key=3427f206cf7f35350c5955da00f7684d16f2cdf60f906b08cae21446bbf65af3

Can she play Cones of Dunshire?

9 hours ago, Academically Deficient said:

Ours is usually booked around now, leaving just 4 months of passive aggressive behaviour from those whose choice of venue didn't win.

Cant see it happening this year. 

Having disagreed with the majority's pick a few years ago one of the awkward squad at my work (morons mostly) took it upon themselves to try and arrange their own Christmas lunch.

They had to cancel it due to lack of interest :lol:

2 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Having disagreed with the majority's pick a few years ago one of the awkward squad at my work (morons mostly) took it upon themselves to try and arrange their own Christmas lunch.

They had to cancel it due to lack of interest :lol:

Excellent.

Most of the arguments are about the eating part of the proceedings, which frankly I couldn't give a flying f**k about. The dinner is usually a boring, time consuming preamble to the main event in my view.

In recent times there has been a split between those favouring  "up market", expensive food, Merchant City champagne bars and the like versus the straight to the pub and get on with it people. 

We usually end up "accidentally" getting split up between bars and everyone probably has a better time from that point on.

One year we all went out on time for the Christmas lunch- about 30 of us. Two of the awkward squad fuckwits had to go to the bank to get cash as they had no idea of things like forward planning and getting cash out the night before like I had and arrived 20 minutes later than everyone else with the result that they were stuck on a table on their own. They got their food later than everyone else, moaned away, bullied the lovely young waitress and were the main reason I didn't go to the Christmas lunch the next year because I couldn't be bothered with them. Most people at work think they are a pair of moronic cnuts but you're not allowed to discriminate, even against cnuts 

18 hours ago, coprolite said:

So she's young, female and clever. This means she will be a bad manager. 

Have you missed any important details or are you just an old school chauvinist? 

Would need to know the size of her chebs before coming to a conclusion on that.