Work colleagues

I’ve just watched someone in my office put a whole chicken breast in there mouth and swallow it.

I’m half expecting someone’s gonna need to deliver the Heinrich manoeuvre soon.

14 minutes ago, mizfit said:

I’ve just watched someone in my office put a whole chicken breast in there mouth and swallow it.

11 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Do a bit of goose stepping?

No, he reaches down your throat and pulls it out, like this.

images (1).jpeg

17 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Did you order it on Prime?

I was invited to a meeting just after lunch, and was told "It'll be an hour long and you won't need to contribute anything, but it might be useful for you to sit in. Up to you if you come or not."

It was a glorious hour of daydreaming and ignoring whatever my colleagues and clients were talking about. I drew stick figures in my notepad occasionally to look like I was paying attention.

People who arrive at work early and take all the  car park spaces. People who arrive at work later and moan about having nowhere to park.

We might work in the same place! Parking here is a joke. Doesn’t bother me tbh. I don’t drive and get a lift the estimated mile journey from house from someone with a dedicated space.

Never worked in an office. I just remember seeing it happen a lot when I was doing maintenance work. Since I retired I seemed to spend all my time falling asleep in front of the telly as I was bored oot ma tits. Time to get back on the saddle again me thinks!

Never worked in an office. I just remember seeing it happen a lot when I was doing maintenance work. Since I retired I seemed to spend all my time falling asleep in front of the telly as I was bored oot ma tits. Time to get back on the saddle again me thinks!

Nobody ‘works’ in an office. We just come to the office, f**k about then go home. Beats sleeping in front of homes under the hammer, but only just.

4 hours ago, nsr said:

I was invited to a meeting just after lunch, and was told "It'll be an hour long and you won't need to contribute anything, but it might be useful for you to sit in. Up to you if you come or not."

It was a glorious hour of daydreaming and ignoring whatever my colleagues and clients were talking about. I drew stick figures in my notepad occasionally to look like I was paying attention.

Doing it wrong.  Those sort of meetings are for imagining what the wids at your work look like in the scuddy, and occasionally imagining what it would be like to shag them. 

Even better if there are wids in the meeting.

Doing it wrong.  Those sort of meetings are for imagining what the wids at your work look like in the scuddy, and occasionally imagining what it would be like to shag them. 
It's a software company. Does that answer your question?

1 minute ago, nsr said:
3 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

It's a software company. Does that answer your question?

Not soft any more, eh? EH?

fggFxHK.jpg

Just came out of a meeting with 4 colleagues.  
Now one of the colleagues has knocked at my door and asked if we could have a meeting about the meeting.
Arsehole.
Imagine coming on to a football forum to pretend you have an office with a door....

Fucking hell man

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Just came out of a meeting with 4 colleagues.  

Now one of the colleagues has knocked at my door and asked if we could have a meeting about the meeting.

Arsehole.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Imagine coming on to a football forum to pretend you have an office with a door....

Fucking hell man

He didn't say it was his office. I assumed he was talking about a toilet cubicle.

It's always the same self absorbed twat who just waffles about shite at meetings. Then their gimpy wee pals just nod at everything or laugh. No agenda no minutes no actions. It's stealing money from the company you lazy b*****ds. Some people at my work are never out of them but nothing comes of it.

Ok, so tomorrow there is a works evening out (im on annual leave currently) for one of the guys who’s emigrating. He’s a decent enough guy but my issue is im the only boss down to go (the others have excuses) and being new to the office I dont really know any of them, I dont drink (have to drive anyway) and don’t want them thinking im there to take notes etc. I was thinking about going buying them a round and leaving after an hour or so. Do you all think this is alright? That way I show face, get a round in and leave them to get on with it. Or should I just not bother going?

10 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Ok, so tomorrow there is a works evening out (im on annual leave currently) for one of the guys who’s emigrating. He’s a decent enough guy but my issue is im the only boss down to go (the others have excuses) and being new to the office I dont really know any of them, I dont drink (have to drive anyway) and don’t want them thinking im there to take notes etc. I was thinking about going buying them a round and leaving after an hour or so. Do you all think this is alright? That way I show face, get a round in and leave them to get on with it. Or should I just not bother going?

Chap on the door of the c**t pretending he has an office earlier to have a meeting about it.