Work colleagues

3 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

The kitchen drama queen
Someone who cries if another colleague doesn't wash a spoon or leaves something out of place.
Nah you're right it totally makes sense to keep the milk in the fridge at break time when twenty people are making a cup of tea.
Nope let's open and shut the fridge twenty times and ask everyone if they need the milk or not inbetween.
Idiots.

Please,

Thanks,

Kind regards,

Many thanks

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:
Top tip; get tea and coffee to f**k and have some (cold) water instead. 

Utterly shite tip

Incorrect. It's the best one you'll hear all week, possibly longer.

I inadvertently had a cup of hot water the other day as I had run out of tea bags. It was actually quite pleasant.

You find new ways of outing yourself as what would previously have been referred to as a beast...

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I inadvertently had a cup of hot water the other day as I had run out of tea bags. It was actually quite pleasant.

I would be interested to hear how you got from realising you had no tea bags to consuming the hot cup of water. 

And whether Yewtree have been at the door yet. 

Guest Moomintroll
Sorry Mozza, going to need a walk through of the sequence of events that led you to drink a cup of hot water voluntarily.

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:
1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Sorry Mozza, going to need a walk through of the sequence of events that led you to drink a cup of hot water voluntarily.

I have been running a few scenarios through my mind and the most disturbing and the most plausible one is that he puts the boiling water in the cup first and then realises he is out of tea bags. Rather than sling the hot water, he's decided to just drink it like that. 

If that's the case the man needs to take Moonster's psychopath test.

1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

I have been running a few scenarios through my mind and the most disturbing and the most plausible one is that he puts the boiling water in the cup first and then realises he is out of tea bags. Rather than sling the hot water, he's decided to just drink it like that. 

If that's the case the man needs to take Moonster's psychopath test.

There are far worse things.

For example, nobody's thought to question whether he added milk and/or sugar. And I think we all know the answer.

Guest Moomintroll
There are far worse things.
For example, nobody's thought to question whether he added milk and/or sugar. And I think we all know the answer.
He probably added mushrooms.

Someone from our office department put a sign above the sink - "please wash up your dirty dishes up after yourselves!! This includes plates, cups, and cutlery!!!!"
Have a guess who the biggest culprits are?? Yep. The office hypocrites.

We had a visit from one of our new bosses last Thursday, and we spent Tuesday and Wednesday making the place was spotless, but the foreman didn't seem bothered, so I raised the point of having the place clean and tidy, his reply was "operational, not decorational". He's ex-navy, says it all really.....

Work for the cooncil.

Person supposed to be on reception duty fecked off tonight before they were supposed to without telling anybody.

Front doors normally locked bang on 4:30.  4:31 bell at front reception rings.  A pissed off me goes to see you who is there.

I start to bring them through to our main office which is open plan.  I enter the security number in the lock to walk in but forget that a guy had come and changed them all only 30 mins before, which meant I smacked my forehead on the door as I tried to walk through.

Eventually remember the code and enter the office to sound if waaaahhhhhaaaayyy from a female colleague how is pissing herself at me making a tit of myself and calling me a fanny.

Unfortunately for her there is a partition blocking her view of the door and as I take a few more steps forward her face is a picture as her jaw drops almost as quick as her waving arms when she realises that the person I was bringing through from the reception was actually the chief exec of the cooncil.

To be fair he was fine about it all and ended up slagging  me too but my colleague just wanted to curl up and die.

Ok to clarify.

The kettle is in the photocopy room along the corridor. My usual MO is to dander along, fill kettle to the required level, switch it on, go for a piss, come back in the hope that the fat Chinese boy from the floor above hasn’t been in to pilfer my hot goodies, clean mug from previous cup of whatever, fill mug with hot water, back to my office, stick teabag in mug, stare at kettle in my office and wonder why I never use it whilst tea is stewing, head along to the admin office, remove teabag and put in bin, put milk in and return to my office for consumption.

The other day, I did all of the above until I got back to my office and realised I didn’t have any teabags. Being a lazy fucker, I just sat down and consumed the mug of hot water.

Ok to clarify.
The kettle is in the photocopy room along the corridor. My usual MO is to dander along, fill kettle to the required level, switch it on, go for a piss, come back in the hope that the fat Chinese boy from the floor above hasn’t been in to pilfer my hot goodies, clean mug from previous cup of whatever, fill mug with hot water, back to my office, stick teabag in mug, stare at kettle in my office and wonder why I never use it whilst tea is stewing, head along to the admin office, remove teabag and put in bin, put milk in and return to my office for consumption.
The other day, I did all of the above until I got back to my office and realised I didn’t have any teabags. Being a lazy fucker, I just sat down and consumed the mug of hot water.

Uh huh, understood, now.....What have you got to hide in your fridge you fucking animal?