Work colleagues

Just now, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:
Ok to clarify.
The kettle is in the photocopy room along the corridor. My usual MO is to dander along, fill kettle to the required level, switch it on, go for a piss, come back in the hope that the fat Chinese boy from the floor above hasn’t been in to pilfer my hot goodies, clean mug from previous cup of whatever, fill mug with hot water, back to my office, stick teabag in mug, stare at kettle in my office and wonder why I never use it whilst tea is stewing, head along to the admin office, remove teabag and put in bin, put milk in and return to my office for consumption.
The other day, I did all of the above until I got back to my office and realised I didn’t have any teabags. Being a lazy fucker, I just sat down and consumed the mug of hot water.

Uh huh, understood, now.....What have you got to hide in your fridge you fucking animal?

Patience is a virtue.

23 minutes ago, philpy said:

We had a visit from one of our new bosses last Thursday, and we spent Tuesday and Wednesday making the place was spotless, but the foreman didn't seem bothered, so I raised the point of having the place clean and tidy, his reply was "operational, not decorational". He's ex-navy, says it all really.....

Should be clean all the time anyway. 

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Ok to clarify.

The kettle is in the photocopy room along the corridor. My usual MO is to dander along, fill kettle to the required level, switch it on, go for a piss, come back in the hope that the fat Chinese boy from the floor above hasn’t been in to pilfer my hot goodies, clean mug from previous cup of whatever, fill mug with hot water, back to my office, stick teabag in mug, stare at kettle in my office and wonder why I never use it whilst tea is stewing, head along to the admin office, remove teabag and put in bin, put milk in and return to my office for consumption.

The other day, I did all of the above until I got back to my office and realised I didn’t have any teabags. Being a lazy fucker, I just sat down and consumed the mug of hot water.

I'm telling Spencey

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Ok to clarify.

There's people on the sex offenders register for less. 

15 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Our work installed a boiling water "tap" which almost caused a war in here.  On the face of it, it's a great idea, boiling water in an instant is just what you need at work. Sadly the way it was installed meant that when a tank of boiling water was done you'd need to wait on the water tank filling and boiling again.  Not a huge problem you'd think but when the finance department decided that instead of each of them walking the 100 yards to the canteen to use this tap individually they would send 1 woman with the largest flask known to man to fill it up and wheel (yes, the thing had fucking wheels) it back to their wee office. This meant everyone in finance had boiling water at the drop of a hat but the rest of us were deprived until late morning. This in turn led to people bringing their own flask in, coming in half an hour earlier and getting the water to keep at their desk.  Luckily management have seen the ridiculousness of this and have installed a better water tank.

I don't wish to sound like a pervert, but pics?! I can't be the only person dying to see this behemoth. 

Guest Moomintroll
Ok to clarify.

You do realise you weren't legally obliged to drink the water irrespective of what temperature it was. Also, reported for racism, fatism & probably not washing your hands after that piss.

When someone had cereal in my last job and used the provided milk for it was great, weeks upon weeks of passive aggressive digging from the coffee junkies as if it was only for their caffeine addiction and no other use. 

Also a big fan of folk emptying the kettle for noodles and leaving it empty. 

1 minute ago, itzdrk said:

When someone had cereal in my last job and used the provided milk for it was great, weeks upon weeks of passive aggressive digging from the coffee junkies as if it was only for their caffeine addiction and no other use. 

Some people just want to see the world burn. 

2 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

I ate cereal with the company milk every day I was in my last job. I really hope it riled people like this.

Now I’m in a smaller office and have to buy the milk which is disappointing.

2 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I ate cereal with the company milk every day I was in my last job. I really hope it riled people like this.

Now I’m in a smaller office and have to buy the milk which is disappointing.

Yesss!! Folk will have been full-scale deathly inside about their milk being used.  

28 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Many years ago I worked in an office where they would always order far too much milk.  Every Friday a colleague and I would stay back 5 minutes then shove a couple of pints into our bags.  Lovely stuff.

40 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Wait, what?