embarrassing habits/hobbies/fetishes etc

5 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

I've always found authority figures attractive, teachers, librarians, nurses, policewomen etc. What does that say about me?

You haven't grown up. Youre still a schoolboy craving the attention of authority figures? 

How the f**k am I meant to know. I was just winding up Throbber

I know of a guy who used to pay school girls to thrash him with a wooden spoon in a local builders yard.

He was never into anything sexual with them.

One night we stopped and asked him about his latest exploits and unless I had heard the reply myself I would never have believed it.

Just before news at ten on itv.He would strip himself naked  lie face down on the floor, then bang his toes of the ground until the pain was unbareable and his arse cheeks wobbled. BUT it had to be Trevor McDonald reading the news.

He then was then aback when we said we hadn't tried it we " didn't know what we were missing "

Edited by Willie adie

Take out vomit and shit, I don't think there is anything I wouldn't do if she wanted to try it.
I kinda expect the same in return. I know I need to get a new partner if i hear "I dont want to try that" or "I dont really like that"

What about blood?

3 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

What about blood?

Not my cup of tea but it doesnt offend me. I'd oblige. As long as I knew the girl wasn't carrying the virus etc

Edited by whiskychimp
She'd be eating cum off a lot of different foods as a swap.

11 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:

Take out vomit and shit, I don't think there is anything I wouldn't do if she wanted to try it.

I kinda expect the same in return. I know I need to get a new partner if i hear "I dont want to try that" or "I dont really like that"

I didn't think you could go up in my estimation...

7 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I saw a junkie fingerblasting another junkie in a phone box in Dundee not too long ago.

It was 9.15am.

Needless to say, i drove round for another look.

Junky sex watching? addictive and compulsive viewing.