embarrassing habits/hobbies/fetishes etc

I find paraphilias fascinating, but it's a whole different kettle of fish when someone you know IRL confesses their weirdness and, even worse, assumes you'll be into it too. I've had uncomfortable conversations with folk about watersports, scat, dogging and, most recently, a teenage girl who claimed to be into animals  :shutup

Oh, and everybody seems to assume I'm a smoker for some reason. Does my tits in. Fucking degenerates.

I had a similar conversation in a women-only Facebook group a couple of days ago. Some girls were really into watersports, some weren't fussed but did it because their partner liked it, some were absolutely against it. I, and the other nurses in the group agreed with me, felt that anything relating to vomit, faeces and urine was just too much like being at work. 

I had a girlfriend whose feet reeked of cheesy piss and discoloured her socks within a few wears, so I can't imagine the kind of arcane delights would remove that memory and make me venture to the deep, deep south again  :barf

10 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I had a girlfriend whose feet reeked of cheesy piss and discoloured her socks within a few wears, so I can't imagine the kind of arcane delights would remove that memory and make me venture to the deep, deep south again  :barf

You should have buried her before she went off. A few years ffs.

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

You should have buried her before she went off. A few years ffs.

Wears wasn't a typo!  :lol:

...although I was with her for a few years  :(