embarrassing habits/hobbies/fetishes etc

On 24 July 2017 at 23:09, ICTChris said:

I used to work with a guy who, many years ago, shared a flat in the South of England with a sex worker. She used to entertain clients in their flat, he'd go out to the pub across the road if she was. One day he was sitting in the pub while she has a client when the pub phone rang for him (this was pre mobile phones) - his hooker flatmate on the other end in a desperate state. She said she'd been doing a threesome with one of her mates but she'd been let down. She needed him to go to the bakery, buy a tray of cream cakes and go back to the flat with them. Recognising the desperation in her voice he complied.

He walked into the flat and there in the hallway was the client - naked and tied to a kitchen chair. The worried hooker quickly filled my mate in. This client liked to be tied to chair and have her give him oral relief while her friend, the no show, threw cream cakes at them. Now that the pal wasn't there the client wasn't happy and offered my old colleague £20 to take the role of cake thrower. He wasn't keen but when the offer was upped to £50 he went with it. The client wasn't pleased with the first few throws, he felt enough wasn't being put into it. The tryst concluded with my ex workmate running down the hallway launching cream cakes at him curtly Ambrose style.

The punter was a minor celebrity at the time as well but he's started playing alive and hasn't been outed as a pervo so I'll not name him here.

:lol: I'll take a PM. 

For some reason, I instantly thought of Keith Chegwin as the celebrity perv.

Not sure what "playing alive" means, though. A Bee Gees tribute band?

Was there not a Celtic fan being a wido on an Aberdeen forum who was then outed by the admins as being into sniffing birds farts, with the full gas/gimp mask and tubes inserted from fartbox to face etc.

What a thread that one was. :lol:

On 24/07/2017 at 20:45, killiefan27 said:

Wonder if a certain fart-loving Celtic fan is on here...

http://www.afc-chat.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=39414

3 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

Was there not a Celtic fan being a wido on an Aberdeen forum who was then outed by the admins as being into sniffing birds farts, with the full gas/gimp mask and tubes inserted from fartbox to face etc.

What a thread that one was. :lol:

a88.jpg

27 minutes ago, Toma_BullyWee said:

Never understood the jobby thing. I get people are into different things but we all have enough shitting experience to know that they are mostly not very nice

I can't understand why anyone would want to put their face near where the jobby comes from, and here's me thinking only Dogs did that 

7 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

I can't understand why anyone would want to put their face near where the jobby comes from, and here's me thinking only Dogs did that 

Arseholes are amazingly self cleaning. Don't mind dipping the tongue occasionally.