embarrassing habits/hobbies/fetishes etc

Arseholes are amazingly self cleaning. Don't mind dipping the tongue occasionally.

I visited the region once after a particularly drug fueled evening. It appeared i took the initiative myself. When she told me the next day I was as shocked as she was when it happened.

As for someone doing it to me? I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

23 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Arseholes are amazingly self cleaning. Don't mind dipping the tongue occasionally.

There's surely rules beforehand, at the very least a quick going over with a baby wipe

33 minutes ago, Toma_BullyWee said:

I visited the region once after a particularly drug fueled evening. It appeared i took the initiative myself. When she told me the next day I was as shocked as she was when it happened.

As for someone doing it to me? I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

Did she tell you whether she liked it?

15 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

There's surely rules beforehand, at the very least a quick going over with a baby wipe

Surely it's just like a pishy pussy. A few licks and we're all good.

Edited by whiskychimp
I'm staying out of this thread. Im not exactly giving the best impression

20 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:

Surely it's just like a pishy pussy. A few licks and we're all good.

When I was young I think I use to lick the wrong bit. When I got pished on I thought that meant they were coming.

Got the missus to piss on me while I lay in a bathtub in a hotel one of the times.
She started with a full strength SKOOOOOSH which wasn't what I had in mind so I said can you go a bit easier. Then this little trickle ran down her inside leg. No happy medium. A disaster.

24 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I'm worried because the Caramac is still the only thing on here that's still giving me the dry boak.

I wouldn't worry. It is the most disgusting thing that's been mentioned on here so far.

17 minutes ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

Got the missus to piss on me while I lay in a bathtub in a hotel one of the times.
She started with a full strength SKOOOOOSH which wasn't what I had in mind so I said can you go a bit easier. Then this little trickle ran down her inside leg. No happy medium. A disaster.

image.gif

24 minutes ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

giphy.gif

My ex once pissed on me when she was passed out drunk in bed. We had only been together a few weeks and she was my first proper girlfriend. Woke up in the middle of the night and felt dampness and thought I had wet the bed. I was absolutely mortified that I had finally convinced a girl to actually want to be with me for longer than a week and I had ruined it by getting drunk and wetting the bed.

Had a quick pat down and realised I was only damp on part of my leg and my crotch was bone dry. Felt her leg and realised I hadn't pissed myself after all, she had. Felt absolute utter relief at that moment. Can't say it did anything for me though.

34 minutes ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

tumblr_inline_naaypbLlhX1qgt12i.gif

13 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

My ex once pissed on me when she was passed out drunk in bed. We had only been together a few weeks and she was my first proper girlfriend. Woke up in the middle of the night and felt dampness and thought I had wet the bed. I was absolutely mortified that I had finally convinced a girl to actually want to be with me for longer than a week and I had ruined it by getting drunk and wetting the bed.

Had a quick pat down and realised I was only damp on part of my leg and my crotch was bone dry. Felt her leg and realised I hadn't pissed myself after all, she had. Felt absolute utter relief at that moment. Can't say it did anything for me though.

Fell asleep very pished one night to be harshly woken up by my girlfriend screaming. Turned out I was standing up in bed pishing on her head. Much to my surprise and relief she coyly said she quite liked it. Still my job to change the fucking sheets though.