Squad for Lithuania and Malta

Gordopolis

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

That fukin slovakian goal has put a right dampner on this

Not for me i wanTed them to win as England will pump them and then for me it's winner takes all at Hampden bite yer band aff for that at start of campaign

15 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

So as it stands if we beat Malta and England beat Slovakia we'll be a point off second place going into the game against Slovakia. Exciting times.

Anyone else read this in the voice of Captain Clarence Oveur?

6 minutes ago, kenny131 said:

If he reverts back to the let's be scared of the opposition routine we will fail,  look at that team at home against the shite we just pumped total lack of belief and defensive as f**k tonight we set to attack and blew them away haven't seen us so convinING in decades

He needs to be wary of this.

Be bold.

Be forward.

Be Strachan.

9 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

That fukin slovakian goal has put a right dampner on this

It shouldn't have.

It doesn't change much.  As long as they don't win at Wembley, winning three games will be enough for us.  That was the requirement anyway, even if Slovakia had dropped points tonight.

Just now, 1320Lichtie said:

And how many of the rest of the team are???

He's a very good Scotland striker. Not sure why you've a problem with him.

Anything but, I was meaning that if we really want to progress to qualification we need real top quality in the spine of the side.

For what it's worth I got banned from the dunfermline fans website after talking up Griffiths the first time I watched him at Livvy and got told he was a ned with red boots. Next game he scored two and I ended up banned for giving out serious telt with added swearing.

:lol:

Not for me i wanTed them to win as England will pump them and then for me it's winner takes all at Hampden bite yer band aff for that at start of campaign

Aye.. but that finishes 1 each and we could afford to draw with either the Slovaks or Slovenians. Now we need to beat both. Still in our own hands, 3 for 3 and we are in playoffs. Probably need maximum points anyway as not to finish unlucky 9th 2nd spot.

Archived