Weekend Betting

Slacker

Looking at Edinburgh City, Raith Rovers, Dundee Utd, Ayr United and Motherwell wins.

£10 returns £213 + change with Bet365.

Edited by jagfox99

Put this on earlier in the week, although the prices haven't changed as much as I thought they might. Got it at around 11/2. 

Edinburgh City v Clyde
Arbroath v East Fife
Bradford v Portsmouth

Quite like the SkyBet boost again (Everton, West Ham & Derby) so will take advantage of the generous £9.50 that they're letting me stake on that. 

Edited by Duffy_

Treble
Leicester and BTTS
Weat Brom and BTTS
Liverpool and BTTS
£10 returns £618.25

5 team acca
Barnsley
Blackpool
Portsmouth
Charlton
Mansfield
£10 returns £256.55

What happens if a match is abandoned???
I have Feyenoord running in an ACCA today and it looks like something has happened as the game appears to have been suspended!!!

Just now, King Kebab said:

What happens if a match is abandoned???
I have Feyenoord running in an ACCA today and it looks like something has happened as the game appears to have been suspended!!!

Each bookie is different AFAIK but Betfair give it two days for the match to be replayed with your bet standing before refunding you if it isn't.

I've used the live chat before to get my stake refunded because I'd put my bet on in-play with a side winning and I didn't want it put on the replayed match with the scores back to nil-nil.

Isn't Babefish wonderful???

In the tub is Sunday no longer play football. Feyenoord-VVV-Venlo was discontinued, because the cause of the failure to the light poles has not yet been found. The match between Feyenoord and VVV was onlythe catacombs of the tub was effort to fix it, but that didn't work either after half an hour. Then it was decided to discontinue the game.

Fixtures this weekend includes the 1st round of the FA Cup so a lot more potential 'bankers' 

Tranmere to beat Oxford City, Portsmouth to beat Maidenhead and Elgin to beat Berwick.  Treble pays around 6/4

Willie Hills have a special on their coupon most weekends and this one temps me at 8/1.  Leicester, Middlesbrough & Norwich all to win & all 3 matches to have over 1 goal. 

I also quite like Ipswich away to Reading at 12/5 on Lads coupon.  They picked up a point last week under Paul Lambert but reading the report of the game it sounded like they were a tad unlucky so giving him the benefit of the doubt and another week at the healm I'm willing to risk an away win

50 minutes ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:

Norwich seem big at just under evens at home to Millwall.

They've won their last 5 and Millwall have only picked up 2 points away from home, albeit they have improved recently.

I've been trying to understand why they're prices so high as well. Tempted to lump on them but feel like I'm missing something :lol: