Weekend Betting

Slacker

On 06/10/2018 at 11:49, throbber said:

Get back here Tam you b*****d!

I gave Saturday's games a miss, absolutely nothing took my fancy. Won £67 from a tenner on Sunday though. Was a really simple bet as well, Chelsea, Arsenal, AC Milan, The Rangers and Celtic, All guaranteed winners. 

I just play beat the bookie, doesn't matter if I win £5 or £500 as long as I'm beating the bookie I'm happy.

Took the Pars and Ross County for an £8 return on a fiver but I reckon Allow have enough in them to arse it.

Considered East Fife ... and considered Queens but I'm a big shitebag and decided that fixture was just to hard to call.

If I'm lucky I'll stick the £8 on an international single this evening.

Edited by Ned Nederlander

7 hours ago, C. Muir said:

Accrington, Colchester, Exeter & Lincoln today 

£4.44 returns £60 

6 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Barnsley, Burton, Portsmouth, Southend, Peterborough and Fleetwood. All to win returns £403.67 for a £2.50 stake with Coral.

Superb :o

Edited by C. Muir

6 hours ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Portugal to score 3 or more tumbling from 4.5 to 4.33 and now 4.2 in the space of about 5 minutes on Betfair, still seems very generous - stuck a fiver on it.

Even their 1.65 on a Portugal win seems like free money (was 1.75 first time I looked at it)

Bish-bash-bosh ^_^

Screenshot_20181019-175723_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a7c09f8ec1854c2b4ab0036f3cd5f503.jpg

Put this on earlier this week. Went large to take of bonus winnings with Unibet...Barnsley, Sunderland, Exeter, MK Sons and Stevenage to win...

Screenshot_20181019-180051_Chrome.thumb.jpg.fbdc250cb513cbc3bdba6f5afffd8463.jpg

Scottish treble too...

Edited by jagfox99