Weekend Betting

Slacker

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

£7.50 for me. Don't fancy it this week anyway.

You sure? 

Says max stake for everyone is £5 because they now give you the option of picking the winner in the third game (as if that’s meant to be some kind of bonus!)

3 minutes ago, Duffy_ said:

You sure? 

Says max stake for everyone is £5 because they now give you the option of picking the winner in the third game (as if that’s meant to be some kind of bonus!)

Just seen that now. When I click on the bet and put £15 it says max £7.50 though.

8 hours ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:

Norwich seem big at just under evens at home to Millwall.

They've won their last 5 and Millwall have only picked up 2 points away from home, albeit they have improved recently.

I'd written them off before the 2 added time goals. :)

2 hours ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Fuxake, cashed out on a Lyon side 4-2 up because Flashscores only had it down as 3-2 ,

I'm actually raging that it cost me 26p :P

....and now I've got a bet stuck in cyberspace somewhere - it was a winner that hasn't been paid out, Betfair say it's with their 'Traders' and that it WILL be paid,

Anyone had a bet go to the traders ?

5 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

....and now I've got a bet stuck in cyberspace somewhere - it was a winner that hasn't been paid out, Betfair say it's with their 'Traders' and that it WILL be paid,

Anyone had a bet go to the traders ?

What was the bet? 

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

What was the bet? 

It was an in-play quarter result in Basketball (a decent source of quick, high-stake wins if you watch what you're doing) normally you're paid back within a few minutes of the quarter ending but the actual game is over now,

what I will add is that the odds were surprisingly good - the team I backed were about 10 ahead with only a couple of minutes to go , got 1.3 when I'd have expected about 1.01 or even a suspension - I think i took advantage of a f'ck up!

4 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

It was an in-play quarter result in Basketball (a decent source of quick, high-stake wins if you watch what you're doing) normally you're paid back within a few minutes of the quarter ending but the actual game is over now,

what I will add is that the odds were surprisingly good - the team I backed were about 10 ahead with only a couple of minutes to go , got 1.3 when I'd have expected about 1.01 or even a suspension - I think i took advantage of a f'ck up!

They could be deciding whether it was a palpable error. They don't have to pay out if it was an obvious mistake on their part, you'd get your stake back though. Seems a bit unfair, I know.

Edited by welshbairn

Just now, welshbairn said:

They could be deciding whether it was a palpable error. They don't have to pay out if it was an obvious mistake on their part, you'd get your stake back though.

I contacted their online chat and was told I'd get my 'winnings' but I guess if it was handed to another department then that could change.

The next bet I'd lined up lost so I guess just getting my stake back is better that where I would have been ^_^ 

Seperate to the match I mention above I saw this last night - with the match as per the screenshot Bet365 were offering 2.65 on the home team to win the 4th quarter by 3 or more points ! I had just over £14 in the account and chucked it all on to return an easy £38.

Absolutely bonkers odds:

Screenshot_20181112-002403_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Ned Nederlander

1 minute ago, Gianfranco said:

Every time I’ve put Peterborough on recently they’ve lost and they’re currently losing. Has Steve Evans eaten their best players or something? They started the season on fire.

I thought they looked a great price this week as well. Bradford are brutal.